Trafalgar Law x Reader (lemon)

[REQUESTED]

( female reader insert )

Warnings
Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, a lemon, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part.

Please vote if you enjoy it and feel free to leave a comment or request!! Thanks!

Unedited
Word Count : 4376

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A sigh of air left your lips as you stared down at the white fabric. Sitting on top of a wooden crate, tucked away in the back storage room of the vessel. You delicately pull the fabric around your fingertips and palms, after washing all the dirt and debris away from the open wounds. You felt like such a nuisance, you tend to get injured but the small battle that had just finished between the sub and the marines caused what was for sure an influx of injured people. Bringing your sleeves up you wipe the new area that needed to be cleansed before dressing those wounds, slightly wincing at the sting of the antiseptic.

"Agghh" you groan out, gritting your teeth together as you wrapped the wound. No doubt everyone would be flooding the captain's quarters for his help with their wounds, but you wouldn't waste the captain's time and energy on yours not now, or most of the injuries you got before the battle. You'd rather take care of yourself now. Besides that, looking up at the floorboards of the deck above, you wouldn't be able to let him helping you anymore, let alone ask him for it. Not that you didn't trust him or want him to, but that he was undeniably handsome. The reason for your constant onslaught of small injuries is from becoming so air-headed when he was around. Looking at your now freshly bandaged fingers and finished work you let another long breath out. You were hopelessly in love.

Trafalgar Law. He was a man of many talents, and as well as being your captain he was your saviour and doctor. You remember the day you begged for him to let you join, pledging your life for him on your knees after he and his crew pulled you from the steps of death after the sinking of your small vessel. After your plea to join you dared to finally look him in the eyes to show your honesty, that was when it started. Those piercing eyes, as he looked down at you from where he stood, pulled you in. The tattoos that inked his skin made you want to trace them out with you're fingertips. His hat was off to the side of him, showing you his dark locks; making your control slip all the more. That was the only time that you weren't a clumsy mess in front of him, that was almost a year ago.

Resting your face into your hands, you groan out at the embarrassment you constantly caused yourself in front of him. Not once was he angry with you for the messes you got yourself into and at first would help with checking you over each time. You didn't mind at first, you'd be trying to sit still and be quiet as he worked and asked you how your wounds would feel as he wrapped them. But you stopped going, feeling as though you were taking up his time with something so silly. It wasn't until you noticed the furrowed brows as he would treat you, that it only seemed to worsen each time. That was when you began to treat yourself, there were certainly more serious injuries, studies or captain duties to be dealt with rather than the odd banged elbow or scrape. So you kept yourself busy enough with doing tasks around the ship, just to avoid running into him. As well you found yourself less embarrassingly clumsy, and more focused, when he wasn't near.

"So, This is where you ran off to, hmm (y/n) - ya?" Your eyes shoot up as they lock with his glacier-like stare. Walking closer to you, you could feel the heat approaching your cheeks. Your ears started to also feel warm as he stopped and stood before you, causing you to drop your vision from his, avoiding eye contact with the captain. Delicately Law reached out, picking up your bandaged hand, you dared to peek a glance at his face as his gaze trailed over the work you did on yourself. "You did this?" He asked his gaze looking from your hand to the rest of your freshly wrapped injuries.