Sanji x Reader (lemon)

[REQUESTED]

(Female reader insert)

WARNINGS

[18+ for sexual themes]

Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, Smut, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

SPOILER WARNINGS

[takes place after the time skip]

EDITED

Word count: 3790

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sitting in the sunshine on deck was nice, you sat alongside Robin as you watched over everyone else doing their own activities. The slamming of the door that led into the ship caused both you and robin to look as a tornado of Sanji came barreling toward you. A yell of your name along with robin's had your face a little flushed. A smile formed on the other woman's face as she took in your appearance. Robin could easily notice the slight tinge of red that had formed on your face, smiling to herself before turning her attention to the blonde cook.

"Oi!! Robin-Chwan! (Y/N)- Chwan!" Curly-browed cook sang as two chilled drinks were placed before you. "For you Robin," Sanji's voice spoke as he placed her drink down, you managed to keep your eyes lowered as a slight blush took over your cheeks as Sanji turned towards you next, a giggle slightly erupted from robin as she took in your state. Robin was the only one who you had confided in with your crush on the blonde cook. With his sweet words and flirty ways how could you not end up falling for it? But of course, you also realize that it was most likely one-sided love considering that Sanji pretty much talks like that to any girl.  So you didn't get your hopes up.

"And for you my dear (y/n)." Looking up you lock eyes with the beautiful grey-blue colour of Sanji's eyes, smiling at you before taking off with what looked like a third drink which you assumed was for Nami. You mumbled out a quiet thank you after the blond spinning man, which caused another giggle to come out of Robin's mouth. Turning to look over at her she was already sipping on the chilled drink.

"I think you should just tell Sanji of your feelings, I understand it's a scary thing to do but I honestly think he feels the same for you (y/n)." Robin's voice was soft as she spoke, Giving you a reassuring smile. Looking at the Raven haired woman you would have agreed if you didn't think the exact opposite of what she did, sure telling him is scary but you didn't think he had those feelings, and to be honest who wouldn't with how the cook would flirt with every woman he saw. You can picture his love-struck look already, big heart eyes, and a love-sickened smile. A real ladies' man.

"Maybe.." you turn away from the woman as you focused on the drink in your hand, you watched the ice in it as it shifted positions.

Dinner soon came around and everyone was making their way to the dining area, all except you. Leaning out over the railing of the ship you watched as the last bit of light disappeared over the ocean and the reflection of the moon was starting to show itself on the back of the waves. It was peaceful and quiet the perfect place to sort out your feelings.

You couldn't deny that you loved Sanji, but was that enough for you to take the risk of telling him? And even if you did and he returned the feelings would he even stop his actions toward other women? You were full-on mumbling to yourself when the sound of a plate being set down on the close by table interrupted your thoughts, turning you see the steaming plate of food and the back of a familiar cook as he made his way back into the ship, you decided to take your chance and listen to robin, telling Sanji of your feelings and pushing all the thoughts of doubt away.