Ace x Reader (Lemon)

[REQUESTED]

(Female reader insert)

Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, a lemon, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Please vote if you enjoy it and feel free to leave a comment!!

EDITED
Word Count: 2714

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

There was so much food. Everyone was eating a large spread of delicious-looking dishes, it was a celebration. After all, It was January 1st, Ace's birthday. You watched from across the deck, (e/c) eyes trained on the second division commander as he chowed down.  He was handsome, with dark hair, freckles, and a well-built body, and for Christ's sake did he have to be shirtless? Your cheeks heated up as you cast your gaze away from the raven-haired man. You've been in his division ever since you joined the whitebeard pirates, and let's just say you were at a loss for words when your eyes first fell upon the young division commander. He was handsome, a little rugged, and all you wanted to do was run your fingers over his muscled chest and freckled body.

Laughter surrounded you as your thoughts continue about your feelings for Ace. You thought about how he would take your confession, and it's not like you haven't tried to tell the commander about your feelings before, oh no; you've tried but once you got it off your chest, you risked taking a peek at him only to find him completely asleep. Of course, the narcoleptic would, while you are pouring out your heart and soul to him. Needless to say that knocked you down a few. What also didn't help, was that you weren't the only one to find Ace attractive, at every place the ship docked women would take notice of him. They would grab his attention, pulling him into their life for a night, before watching him leave on the ship the following morning.

Your eyes raised looking over to the commander as he ate and drank with all his close friends, letting out a laugh as his eyes ran over the faces of everyone, before locking eyes with you for just a second. Good god, he was handsome, you could feel your cheeks start to warm up once again. Quickly you broke the connection with his stare and started to quietly join in with the other crew mates surrounding you. Jokes, stories and songs were told and shared. You kept a genuine smile on your face as you laughed along, you truly loved travelling with everyone.

On the other side of the room, however, Ace's eyes were still locked in on your figure. He let out a long breath through his nose as he took a bite out of the large drumstick he was holding. His smouldering gaze traced your figure over the golden candlelight as you laughed with the crew. The sun was just finished slipping beyond the horizon, he always thought you looked gorgeous in the twilight as it cast its light over you. He felt a nudge in his ribs as Marco grabbed his attention, a sly smile on his face.

You walked around the ship as everyone was passed out all around you, stepping over limbs and bodies that lay asleep as you made your way. You picked up a few pieces of trash as you looked for more, bag in hand, you reach down to pick up another empty beer bottle when you stop suddenly; your eyes coming across a certain orange hat. Placing the trash bag down, you gently grasp Ace's hat, running your hand over it and swiping off any dirt or dust that was on its fabric. Your eyes traced over all the sleeping bodies of your fellow crew mates until they landed upon Ace, who was propped up against the half wall of the ship, his head hanging down towards his lap. Empty plates surrounded the commander, empty bottles and barrels of ale as well. You smile, happy that he had a great birthday, spent with everyone.

Quietly you stepped over the rest of the sleeping bodies and empty bottles that scattered the floor, finally, you reached him. Crouching down you gently place the hat onto the top of his head making sure the wooden piece didn't accidentally hit him in the face as you carefully cradled it within your grasp. Backing away slightly from the man, you noticed that his hair had also fallen forward and into his face. your hand rose, quickly brushing it from his face, your fingertips itching forward to glide across Ace's forehead. You flinched back as your delicate hand finally brushed against his skin, it was hot to the touch. You smile to yourself, knowing that The Fire Fist, was indeed 'made of fire'. Thanks to the devil fruit user's abilities of course. Once again you rise from your squatted position, walking back over to where you left your bag of trash before heading to finally toss it.