Trafalgar Law x Pregnant! Reader (Fluff)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[REQUESTED]

(Female reader insert)

SPOILER WARNINGS

[takes place after the time skip]

Happy reading! Please like and comment!
Requests are open

NOT EDITED

Word count: 878

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What was normally a cold gaze, was warm as it glanced over your sleeping figure as Law sat next to you. But it was him that couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. After all, this is something he didn't even dare to dream of. Tattooed hands delicate as they move, one holding onto yours as you slept, fingers intertwined loosely. he was being quiet. Even now he didn't know how someone could be so beautiful as they slept. The vessel was quiet, most the crew asleep. He looked down at his other arm, a small bundle lay, the infant had finally dozed off as well. 

Law still considered himself lucky not only for the fact that you wore wedding ring proudly but that you'd even give him the chance of day from the beginning. Smirking while the infant still had his gaze, thinking back to when he first tried to get your attention. Heated glances, the slight flirting when everyone else was busy, and finally you agreed to go on a date. That evening he couldn't count how many times he tried to steal a kiss from you, you look beautiful and every glance he took in all your features. His eyes always settling on your lips. Smirking up at him you would always tease him pulling away distractedly every time. And that's what you did for every date following. Teasing the poor man with the chance to kiss you, letting the tension build and then leave him hanging.

Finally you, yourself couldn't take it. Every time you'd make eye contact with this man you wanted to pull him down by the collar and kiss him. As much fun as it was to tease you had finally had enough as well, and when you seen Law walking toward you. Hand linking with yours as he pulled you in, but before he could finally beg for you to let him, it was your lips on his that he felt. Soft and delicate they moulded into his.

He couldn't believe he had finally got you, you were his wholeheartedly just as he was yours. None coming close to the way he cared for you, until now.  He remembered while laying awake in bed while your form snuggle in to him and he finally had the thoughts of a family with you. But could he really have something so pure like that? But if he didn't the idea of you having that with someone else made him feel sick. No, he wanted it, with you. It had to be you.

It was not long after that you'd find out about the pregnancy. Law Would start to open up a new side to you, he was beyond proud of you and the pregnancy and he wasn't afraid to show that off. Glacier like eyes took in all the features the infant had, noting the ones that he thought came from you. Watching as the infants facial expressions twitched as it slept peacefully in his protective arms.

Law was thoughtful through out the whole pregnancy, even when the sickness would rack your body and sometimes just at the mere mention of a food. And afterwards your body you feel so weak you'd just crawl under the sheets in your shared bed. Law would try an bring you a tray of foods in bed, all depending on how you were feeling or what you were craving that day. Bringing it to your bedside with a kiss on the top of you head and delicate words of encouragement to eat.

Now casting his gaze back in your sleeping forms direction he almost wanted to wake yo and tell you everything that you did that amazed him, stuff he still hadn't said yet, but tired to show. Tender touches, like the feel of the warm skin of his palm as he'd take hold of your chin to pull your face to meet his eyes. Always with looks of encouragement or appreciation. Or the feel of his lips as they place a quick kiss to the top of your head. When law had first starting to try and gain your affection he wasn't too sure if these actions were a way, or should he play it cool, act like your presence didn't affect him, that you didn't run through his mind 24/7.

His eyes ghosted over your tiered form as you slept, every now and then your fingers in his grasp would flinch , the entire moment seem so peaceful to him, and he wished he could stay here in the moment forever. You, him and now your son. He couldn't believe how you were able to come in and break through his walls the way you did. But he was happy with it. Especially when they asked you for a name for your son and the answer you gave, told law he was right in choosing you. Corazon was the name that left your lips, after all of course you would know how much it would mean to law.

Law was completely and foolishly in love with his new family.