Late Nights Early Mornings

Gotti POV
"Can y'all please come back in , y'all are not in danger i promise" i continued to beg lira and Ma. They immediately left and went to Ma car when they realize this was a trap house. Lira finally got tired so she looked over at Ma "can we please go back in you know i got your back" she pleaded "NO you can but i refuse to go in there i can stay up all night or sleep in the car until i can go home" she said letting her seat back. "Just go back in with dame I'll stay out here with her" i told her she looked up at me trying to study me to make sure it was okay before nodding and walking inside, once i knew she was in i hopped in the car and let the passenger seat back " goodnight" i said closing my eyes. "Um who said you can sleep in the car with me asswhole" she said with an attitude, i mentally counted to ten before grabbing her face making her look in my eyes " look your fine as hell and all but your fucking mouth gone get your ass dealt with my fucking name is GOTTI not ass or whole or asswhole do you fucking understand me" i say sternly, i watched as her face went from attitude to a little softer while she repeatedly nodded her head. I started feeling bad and let her go and turned my back towards her. "Im  lanipop , all you ever had to do was apologize to me" she says smirking. "Goodnight lanipooh" i say smiling before crashing
Alani POV
I get awoken by somebody knocking on my window i open my eyes to see it's only lira "hey I'm about to head to my house , I'll see you later boo , i love you call me when you wake up later today" she says walking away. "Oh yea there's a note in your seat" she turns around and says. I look over to a little pink slip that reads "i hope we can start over lanipooh :)" I chuckle as i put the paper down and crank my car and head to the house. Soon as i get inside i hoped in the shower letting the water wash everything off me including the dirty man hands scent , sleeping in my car overnight all the events from yesterday went down the drain. I got out about 35 Minutes later dried off and jumped right in the bed YES naked and all and let sleep take me away.

 DREAM...

 ( walks into hotel room in pink lingerie with my black pumps , i began dancing on the pole while looking back at asswhole aka gotti as he looks like a kid in the candy store. I slowly seductively walk over to him and bend over right in front of him as i arch my back and make my ass clap wildly , i feel his hand come in contact with the lining on my thong , he pulls them to the side and runs his finger against my soaking folds he grunts as he feels how wet she is " all for me huh" he ask as i feel him lick her slowly from the front to the back making my body shiver. He than began to pick up the speed, "oh shit , fuck ugh I'm about to come" i scream "come for daddy" he says with a grin as he sticks his finger in while slurping all on my clit OHHHH BABB..

 I jump up as i feel myself wet down below i run and turn the shower on and grab my life savor vibrator and i jump in the shower and please myself and then clean myself up. As i dried off i looked at the time seeing it was 4:30 and i hadn't ate all day i called up lira seeing if she wanted to grab a bite and then go enjoy the day out at alley cats amusement park( yes we are childish).  " hey boo meet me at the crab shack in a hour and wear something comfortable we going to be big ass kids afterwords" i say into the phone " good i was about to ask if you were busy I'm inviting friends bye" she said hanging up before i could protest. I get up looking for something to wear as i wondered who she would invite since we don't have friends because hoes be hating lol. About 1 hour and 30 minutes i pulled up at crab shack , i walk in described lira to the receptionist she escorted me to the table to where she is. "We really are sisters" she said holding her foot out with vans on just like me, i laugh and sit down we began to discuss last night But i was thrown off when gotti and dame walked in , i realized it was a set up and i cut eyes at lira. ( she always tries to set me up with friends of hers and it never goes right because supposedly I'm to mean) i decided not to talk much mainly because of the incident earlier of me having the wet dream about gotti, i started to low key stare at him but i kept getting caught, after we ate we headed to alley cats. When we got there i tried to pay for everybody but gotti insisted he pay i tried to split the bill but he was not going for it , it pissed me off i don't want any one to ever say they did shit for me. " are you really upset i paid for you lani" he asked rubbing my back " yes you could have let me pay i have money " i pouted "I'm sorry mama let me make it up to you" he whispered i felt his hand slide up to the side of my tights where the wholes where, he began rubbing his hand on the side of my thighs i began to squirm around because i began to get turned on by it. I looked up for lira to make and excuse but to only see they were gone. "They already left baby" gotti said as he grabbed my hand and walked me to the car. My mind was racing he makes me want him so bad it's sick and I'm tired of it a sudden flush of courage came over me. I pushed him agains my truck "you know what you steady try to tell me about my attitude but what about your ass , your a fine ass dude who actually got me feeling some type of way knowing this isn't me, let's not forget how you think it's okay to get me aroused for the hell of it , nobody gets A'lani not even you" i say as i ran my hand up and down his chest as i kiss his neck before looking in his eyes which were dark and low letting me know he was inches away from turning this into his own show. I quickly give him a peck on the check before hoping in my car trying to lock the doors but was to late gotti slang my door open and came close slowly "god damn i want you so bad" he says as his lips attack mine and hands began to roam. ..... "well if it isn't mrs.virgin out here trying to be a little whore" i hear Nikki say , i turn red push gotti out of my car and crunk up and sped off... FUCK I FUCKED UP , WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME?!!