Birthday Special

Alani POV

"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you bestie" gotti sang as he laugh. For the first time in a while I smiled at him "thank you bestie". I say getting up and jumping on him , his weak ass falls with me and soon as we hit the floor I hear something smash. "well I had your fat ass some pink special roses but you just squashed those" he says . "aww thank you so much" I say grabbing them to see if they're repairable. " come cook me some breakfast now" he said getting up, " boy fuck you it's my birthday not yours asswhole " I said walking in the living room before going into daze by seeing all the pink balloons and gold ones saying -happy bday lanipooh- (my nickname for him). I turn around and run towards him while I hug him "thank you so much I love these, the flowers and you so much" I say automatically regretting. He looked down with big eyes at me "i love you to lani" he mumbles as he puts his head down, I lift his head up staring in his eyes my mouth wanted to tell him its okay but instead my lips crashed into his. He slid his tongue across my lips asking for access I quickly granted it to him as the kiss got more and more intense we were at it for about a good 5 minutes before there was a knock at the door. "Fuck that's um um, aye go get dressed I got a little surprise for you but we spending all day together" he said as he looked everywhere else but my eyes as he walked to the door. I ran up the steps to look for something cute but simple since it was my birthday but it was a lame Monday. I threw on my black high wasted jeans and my grey snap between the leg with converses then took my bonnet off and let my straight hair fall since I had flat ironed my hair last-night to keep my mind off lira. I miss her so much I have been so depressed since she left I feel like it's my fault I should have went to get her even if she didn't want me to I miss her.  I asked got to let me see her for my birthday that's all!  I finished getting dressed and ran down stairs to see gotti and dame waiting on me "hey brother how you doing" I said hugging him "im actually okay now sister , happy birthday , I love you" he said giving me a 4 racks. I have grown to love them we have gotten so close over the last month because we all we got. My mother ran off after about a week of knowing lira was gone and no one has heard from her. I understand its a hard pill to swallow but damn where you at. We walk out to get in dame's Ferrari once we got over in downtown area they put a blind fold on me , about two minutes later we made a stop and gotti picked me up and carried me, I heard a door open and I got put on my feet.  Gotti whispered in my ear and said "happy birthday" as he slid the blind fold off the first thing I seen was the hospital walls I turned around and seen lira laying in the bed smiling kinda. I ran to her so fast tears welled up in my eyes "i missed you so much , I have so much to tell you , I love you , are you okay" I continued to throw questions at her. "I am better now that I am home , happy birthday sister I missed and love you to baby girl your 21 now." Her doctor walks in " hello everyone I am DR. Brown , Ms. Watts we have set you up to have the procedure in a hour" she said as she left. "what procedure?" I ask "well jq was continuously raping her with no condom and he got her pregnant about 3 weeks ago and lira would like to terminate it" my eyes shot her way only because she has always been against abortions. " I know but once I get out of here things will be getting bad for him and I just want anything that has to do with him to go away" she says as she began to cry. I hug her " I understand completely baby I love you and I am here for you I promise". " gotti take my sister out she looking to good but come here real quick sister" she says smirking "now you done made it til 21 could holding out on that pussy show out tonight, go look all the way in your closet in the white box , love you have fun" she says laughing "your gross but I love you anyways" "have fun brother" she says to gotti as we leave. I laugh as we get to the car I tried opening the door fast since gotti never lets me open the door but he beat me to it again. " ugh why cant i open the door for myself" i asked with an attitude but he ignored me and sped off. After 20 minutes we pulled up to my stylist boutique she curled my hair since i had just got it done into a middle part about a week ago. I hopped out the chair and tried to pay her but she said my services had already been paid for as she pointed over at gotti at the cash register. I smiled and nodded before walking away following him out the door. " you know you didn't have to do that" i said stealing his ice cream he had randomly got. "mama its a little to early to be saying that he said smirking as he helped me get into the car. Once he hopped in we pulled back up to my house where a box was sitting on my welcome mat as i got inside i opened it to see a nice little dress inside with a card from lira -TURN UP BITCH!!- I smiled as i brought it inside. Soon as i closed the door there was a knock on the door i opened the door i let in three nail techs and they did my nails, toes, eyebrows , and gave me a wax. About a hour later they were done and it was  going on 5 pm I shot gotti a order on my food from wing stop and took a nap since we was riding out tonight. I think Im going to take my sister advice and try to get some dick!