Chapter 3: School Night Date

"Thanks for the ride Ron", as I exited the bus. "Naah. See you later Stronghold", he waved his hand bashfully in response. I chuckled as I go towards the Administration Office.

"Good morning", I smiled the platinum blond hair reception. "Ah morning love what can I do for you?", as she fixed her desk. "I here to pick up my schedule. (Y/n) Stronghold".

"Ahh here you go love and this packet is for you", she handed me the papers. I thanked her and stuffed the packet into my bag for later reading. I then examined my schedule:

𝟷) 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚊, 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟷𝟹𝟶𝟽
𝟸) 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑/𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟸𝟷𝟷𝟶
𝟹) 𝙰𝚕𝚐𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝟷 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚛. 𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟷𝟷𝟶𝟼
𝟺) 𝙿.𝙴 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛, 𝚐𝚢𝚖
𝟻) 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚢, 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟷𝟷𝟷𝟸
𝟼) 𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚜. 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢, 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟸𝟸𝟶𝟷

I went to my first class sat at the back nearest to the window. The table was made for two so I wondered who my partner is going to be. More students flocked into the classroom taking their seats. Our professor walked in and started roll call. Once finished he began lecturing. Ten minutes into class the door opened and in strode Warren Peace.

Professor not looking away for the board, "Already setting a great example I see Mr. Peace. You may sit next to Ms. Stronghold".

'Oh no...', was my first thought. Warren sat to my left and pulled out a notebook and pen. Without hesitation I slid over my first page of notes to him. With eyebrows pinched he looked at me while I stared forward copying the remaining notes.

     Classes flew by and it was lunch time. I caught up with Magenta and Layla to get food and sat down at our table. Ethan and Zack eventually came over as well.

Layla waved over to Will, "Over here. We saved you a seat".

"And I saved you a pudding", Ethan added but Speed swooped by and stole it. As Will walked over to us but he tripped and his tray with food landed on Warren. "This can't be good", I blurted out.

Will got up, "Uh...sorry-"

Warren angrily rose from his seat, "You will be". Will tried reasoning, "Hey let's not do this".

Warren stalked closer to Will, "You think you can do whatever you like just because your name is Stronghold?"

"Look I'm sorry my dad put your dad in jail-", Will stupidly said. I closed my eyes and sighed he said that, "This idiot is going to get himself killed".

"Nobody talks about my father", as Warren's arms burst into flames. Will backed away then Warren threw a fireball at him. Will tried to block the attack with the cafeteria tray but it ended up melting a hole through the tray.

     Layla yelled at Mr. Boy who is watching while eating awkwardly, "Mr. Boy! Do something!".

Then he raced out shouting, "Principal Powers! Principal Powers!". As Warren kept on throwing fireballs at Will one of them strayed.

     It was heading towards a group of students who all ran out of its way except for a very skinny girl. I run to pushed her out of the way causing the flame to graze my left arm. I winced in pain then the girl thanked me and asked if I was okay.