Chapter 7: My Last Days

The rest of the days were all good. The school was repaired. Gwen or Susan Tenny was in prison alongside her caretaker/henchman.

Speed, Lash and Penny we're allowed back into school after some jail time. But were under strict surveillance. Ron fell into some toxic waste and turned onto a giant who battles giant robots for the Mayor.

Will and Layla were a couple even Zack and Magenta became an item.

And Warren...got a girlfriend. Nicole.

I was happy for them but from time to time I would feel a tiny pang in my chest. I would hide this feeling from the others now knowing that I was a bit jealous.

I have gotten closer to Brandon. He asked me out on a couple of dates and we had fun. But as a couple I politely refused wanting to be just friends. I would like to think it was only because of Warren but it's not.

I submitted the application to Ethereal Academy and was accepted! Early on I told Jessi about it and even got her an application of course with her parents approval. Her and Caesar were allowed to apply.

And they both got in so it's reassuring that I won't be alone. The rest of my friends don't know this yet and the end of the year is fast approaching.

"Mom how am I going to tell Will and the others", I sighed looking down. "Well as cheesy as it sound follow your gut. You'll know. Maybe have one big outing and tell them then", my mom smiled.

I thanked my mom and opened the fridge for a ice cream cone. When I closed it my brother with standing there with his arms crossed, "Tell me what (y/n)".

Surprised, "Ummm if you wanted some ice cream". I nervously laughed with that excuse.

"(Y/nnnnn)", he dragged out my name. Sighing, "You might want to sit down and have an ice cream".

And then I revealed my secret. "WHAT! You're LEAVING! How long? Where is it? Can you visit? Can we visit? When will you be coming back?", Will continued to ask a bunch of questions while pacing the room with his ice cream in hand.

I stopped him, "Will your drumstick is melting".

"That's all you can say", Will kept pacing back and forth as he ate the ice cream.

Sighing, "This is why I didn't want to tell you. I will be going there for the remainder of high school/some college. What I'm worried about is how I'm going to tell everyone".

I look down in defeat, "I'm leaving right after school ends so the last week we have together is finals week".

Will calmed down and discussed a plan with me which was great. For the last couple weeks I'll be hanging out with everyone more either together or individually.

Magenta and I would shop at Hot Topic.

Amelia and would go to the biggest library in town.

I would help Ethan get closer to Amelia.

Zach, Layla and I went to the Light Festival at Bonaga Garden.

I went with Brandon and his friends to the beach.

Finally Warren, we would stay in the restaurant after hours cooking and hanging out. Not to sound like a brag but Ms. Hui the owner of the Paper Lantern likes me way much more than Warren's girlfriend.

"Oh her attitude is very cold. I don't like her", Ms. Hui spoke.

I softly chuckled as I helped her clean up the kitchen while Warren went to do the last delivery.