Chapter 5: The Party

"Ewww this is disgusting", Magenta frowned. "You should've got a sandwich like me", I laughed.

     Sighing, "My question is how can you mess up on chicken. I don't know how but this school has done it. And eww no it's has avocados".

     Once out of line Magenta stated, "So I see you getting close to Warren". That surprised me, "Well we're not that close-". The conversation was cut off when I bumped into a familiar light brown hair and blue eyed guy.

     "Woah there sweet cheeks you're probably as bad as Speed", he smiled jokingly. "Hardy har har very funny. Hey I'll catch up in a bit", I responded then turned to Magenta.

     "Hey let me introduce you to my friends", he asked and I agreed. He introduced me to everyone and their powers.

     A guy with black hair, pale complexion, and dark grey eyes walked toward us. Brandon went and put his arm over his shoulders leading him to where I stood.

     "(Y/n) this is my main man Jason". "Hi Jason", I smiled. He smirked, "So you're the nilla who took down my boy".

     "Ah yes I did. And I don't like being called that", gazing at him.

     "Hmm. Well I got to say you're pretty amazing", Jason leaning on the table.

"What!?", not expecting a compliment. "Yeah I'd say you're a hero but with this fascist system deciding who's hero or sidekick is overrated", he shrugged. Interesting.

      "Well what's your power?", I asked. "Shadow manipulation".

     "Nice", I nodded. "Welp I'll catch you guys next time okay, this sandwich isn't going to eat itself".

     They bid me good bye and I began to search for group. Everyone was sitting with Warren except Will. I set my things down then asked, "Where's Will?"

     "Where else", Layla grumbled. I looked around and finally found him but all the way at the other side of the cafeteria. "I'll be back".

     Will had his arm interlocked with Gwen's while Penny with her clones sat in all of the seats. I go up to them, "Heyyyy?".

     "Oh hey (y/n) why don't you come sit with us", one of the Pennies interlocked her arm with mine. "Umm it's okay I actually need to talk to my brother about something".

      "Oh Yeah sure. I'll be back ladies", Will got up and followed me to the outside of the cafeteria. "What did you want to talk about sis", he ask.

     "What's wrong with you", I turned. "What do mean?", he pinched his brows.

     "You just got your powers a few days ago and you already have a girlfriend who is a senior may I remind you. Will I'm going to be honest I doubt she likes you for who you are. Somethings not right with her", I crossed my arms, "And you completely ditched our friends".

     "(Y/n) what are you talking about. Gwen is amazing and you know what I think you're just jealous that I got my powers and you didn't".

     Pause.

     "(Y/n) I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-", his eyes widened.

    I raised my hand to stop him, "No no I get it. You want to hang out with people who like you for your name and power. That's fine. All I ask is that you talk to Layla".

     With the end of that I walk back to the cafeteria not wanting to hear what else he has to say. I slump down across from Warren and Layla with a calm face. "Hey wazz up Stronghold", Zack placed his arm around my shoulders.