Chapter5

At Kara's apartment

Kara was sitting on her couch when there was a news interruption and she then changed into her suit and flew out of her window.

She was at a park where the president was tied against a pole and was passed out.

"If you know what's good for you...you let her go." Kara said to the lady.

The lady had black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. She had a red leather jacket on with a high pony tail her lips were more red than blood.

"Ohh that's sweet you think I'm scared of you." The lady said

"And what should I call you?" Supergirl said

"Call me the wailing women" the lady said

"Are you a banshee?" Supergirl asked

"Yeah...let's go with that." Wailing women said

She then started to scream when a flash of lightning came and took Kara.

"Hey babe" the flash said

"Ok wait there's ringing in my ears." Supergirl said

"What the deal with that lady" Barry asked

"I'll explain later." Supergirl then flew back to the park and the flash ran behind her trail.

"Let's try that again."Supergirl said.

"Try what?" Wailing women said before she started preparing to scream again when see started to scream Kara then super strength clapped at her when she flew against the pole.

The flash then supersped her to the DEO and Supergirl then freed the president.

"Who is that handsome young man who just help you."the president said.

Barry ran back and said
                                       I am the flash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning Kara's apartment
Kara's pov

I woke up and saw it was 6 in the morning I then looked next to me and saw Barry was not there.

"What a great boyfriend I have." I said

"I know I am." Barry said coming in the room with a tray.

"I thought you left again with out greeting me." I said

"Well I didn't." Barry said putting the try next to me.

I then got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and showered and got dressed. I walked into the room.

"Your coffee is cold now." Barry said

"No problem." I said and used my heat vision to heat my coffee up.

"I need to go." I said and kissed his cheek and left.

I picked up miss grants coffee and went to work.

"Kira!!!!" She screamed

I got up and gave her the coffee.

"I need you to get Olsen in here i need an exclusive with the president after that whole attack." She said

I nodded and I turned around to get James into her office before she could scream at me again.

"Yes miss Grant." James said walking in

"I need a story with the president and the blur." She said.

"Who's the blur?" James asked

"The mystery guy who saved Supergirl." She said

I then turned around.

"I wouldn't say saved i would say he helped her." I said

"And the blur is a bit dull don't you think?" James said

"Yeah why not the flash." I said

"The flash remind me of a cheap sale at a Street market." She said

"Well Cisco wouldn't want to hear that." I here Winn say.

"Ok let's see what this guy want more so get an exclusive." She said

We both turned around and walked out of the room. We sat there for two hours at my desk when the elevator opened up and Barry came straight to me.

"Hey what are you doing here." I asked him

"Well you forgot your lunch at home." Barry said to me

"Do you think your superhero name would be the blur?" I ask my boyfriend.

"No...that's why it's the flash." Barry replied.

"Well my boss doesn't think so." I say to him.

"She sound like an idiot." Barry said.

"Kira!!!" She called out

"I thought your name was Kara." Barry said as he watched me go into the office.

"It is." I say before I go into the office

"What is the blur doing just standing there?" Miss Grant asks me.

"That's not him...that guy is my boyfriend." I say to defend his identity.

"Call him in here." She says to me.

I then nod for him to come in and he enters the room and stands next to me with a confused expression on his face.

"What would your superhero name be?" She asks him while typing on her computer.

"Umm...what do you mean?" He asks in a confused way as soon as he realized this is what Kara said to him earlier.

"Come on when the flash was in town so were you...when he left so did you...and you look like you want to called a flash sale." She said

"Well then how about the flash."

Then a giant explosion was heard in the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note
I'm only releasing this today coz I had this typed out already and I'm releasing one today and tomorrow so I won't release two tomorrow.

Shout out to
JessicaBiggs2
theweirdolwl

Thanks to them and the voters for the chapters get a shout out.