Chapter 19

"Why would you reject our request?"Barry asked

"We are sorry that they came from our planet but that is not our planet anymore." The oldest women said.

"Sorry it's not in your favour I have to go with them." Elena said.

"We are changing what we used to do...We have lost people we loved in the distruction of our planet and now we are rejecting a chance to save another." Karas mom said

"Kara is a beacon of hope and it showed the people of Earth that your kind is not terrible...by rejecting us in our time of need is your mistake." Barry screamed.

"The people of earth took care of the girl you see here today.'' Ray said and they looked at each other.

"We will agree to this but in return u have to bring supplies to us to help the ill that needs the care." Eleanor said.

"Thank you we will do this." Kara said smiling at Barry.

The two of them couldn't stop smiling and Kara and the rest of the hero's said their goodbyes and went to the legends ship.

"Why don't you bring your mom with?" Barry asked

"Because she has a responsibility here." Kara said hugging Barry

"But i still would like her at our wedding." Barry said

"We'll see what happens." Kara said and they all got onto the ship and Kara stayed behind to greet her mother and take the stone.

"Goodbye my lovely daughter." Kara's mom said

"Mom I will really miss you." Kara said hugging her mom

"I hope I'm invited to your wedding." Kara's mom said.

"You definitely are mom." Kara said and took the rock and got onto the ship and they were set to go straight back to earth.

When they arrived on earth they went straight to the DEO and saw reign standing in the centre of the room holding Felicity by her neck.

"You have failed this city." Oliver said and fired a kryptonite arrow straight through the hand reign used to hold Felicity.

Barry ran back to get the rock and tossed it at monel.

Monel took the rock and went straight to Lena with the rock.

"Any last words?" Firestorm said walking in.

"Yeah...goodbye." reign said before shooting a laze beam at firestorm.

Firestorm looked at the laze and absorbed the lazer beam. Reign saw what move she tried didn't work.

"It's a bit hot in here don't you think." Reign said and used her ice breathe and froze Firestorm right through.

"Green arrow went to Lena to see how far she was with the rock.

Kara started looking at what was happening and she then had an idea.

She sped to Lena taking the rock with her and she came back to the scene.

She launched into reign and pushed the rock into her chest and reign and Kara were now on a forest.

"Where are we?" Reign asked

Kara looked around and saw to ponds she then picked reign up by the arm and went straight to the pond.

"Drink this it will give you strength." Kara said pointing at the water.

Reign looked at the pond and took the sip and she then felt dizzy.

"Look it's safer you stay in this world and I suggest you don't come back."Kara said and then left the forest she was in.

"is all over?" Alex asked

Kara looked at first or and saw the ice melt down and Kara smiled.

"Everything is all over." Kara said.

"Well almost." Mic said.

"What?" Alex asked.

"The medha human.'' Mic said.

Cisco and killer frost walked in with the guy in cuffs. They put him in a cell and they all went back to their lives.

Before Barry went back to his earth he looked Kara in her eyes and said

"ill keep running for my love and only my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note

Sorry I ended like that but my schedule doesn't allow me to write much. But there is one more chapter that will cheer you guys up.

Xoxo
Imie