Chapter 17

"Barry..." kara started off

"Why are you hesitating?" Barry asked

"It's just that I never knew that you would ask so soon." Kara replied

"Well I asked and do you wanna give me an answer and be Kara Danvers Allen." Barry said still holding the ring on one knee.

"Oh my god I don't know what to say." Kara said with her eyes filling with tears.

"Yes would be nice...and the name as a nice ring to it you have to admit that at least." Barry said

"Yes Barry Allen I will marry you." Kara said and Barry put the ring on her finger and got up and kissed her.

"This all seems nice." Kara said

"It's all for you." Barry said

"Our babies is going to have the best father ever." Kara said smiling

"They are going to have the best parents ever." Barry said and they then heard their phones rings.

"Yes Cisco." Barry said answering the phone.

"Did she say yes?" Cisco asked.

"You seriously phoned for that." Barry said

"No I wanted to ask kara something about the book we got from that dude but I remembered you were gonna ask." Cisco said

"Yeah I did ask and what do you wanna ask her?" Barry said looking at kara who was playing with the rose petals.

"Firstly I wanna know if she said yes secondly I wanna know her reaction to the necklace and thirdly I wanna send a pic to you to let her translate." Cisco said walking in circles.

"Firstly she said yes..." Barry paused when he heard Felicity squeal in the back round.

"is felicity there?" Barry asked.

"Of course I'm here I heard you were going after some evil kryptonian who wanted to turn earth into another krypton and there was a proposal going on...why wouldn't I be here?" Felicity said.

"Well secondly I didn't get a chance to give it to her since someone really rude and forward decided to phone before I could give it." Barry said.

"Tell me who this crap person is ill kill that person." Cisco said

"The picture Cisco? " Barry asked.

Cisco then sent a picture to him and Barry showed kara and Kara was then happy and sad at the same time.

"What does it say?" Barry asked.

"it's a solution to save the person that is under reign but there's two problems." Kara said.

"What are those two PROBLEMS?" Barry asked.

"We need to kill the other two world killers and their power will go into reign and we can then separate the good from the bad and then we weaken the bad and she'll sie on her own." Kara said

"And the problem is?" Cisco asked.

"We will need to find the two world killers first and kill them and find reign. " kara said.

"That's a lot of work." Cisco said.

"We will come back to the DEO and we can track them down or do something so I can spend time with my soon to be wife. " Barry said.

Kara smiled when she heard him say that and Barry put the phone down and kara flew through the windows and Barry ran they both got there the same time.