Warming up

-hey the last chapter was kind of just an introduction I will get into the real story soon!-

Chapter 2

Nina's POV

By the time we had arrived at the hotel Ian was in a good mood. The whole journey after we agreed to go to James together, we just laughed and caught up. It was almost like old times except I wasn't cuddled up in his arms while he stroked my hair whispering in my ear. I missed that and I needed it back and it was up to me to get it. Ian never wanted to break up and neither did I it just happened and here we are. It was been a year since we broke up and it was a year I hell!

We stopped at the front of the hotel. And went to grab our bags when Julie stopped me and Ian. "I'm glad you two are getting on better. But you should maybe go take a walk and get coffee or something before tomorrow to stop it being awkward in the talks. So you can prove your undying love for each other" She chuckled and smirked. "Julie seriously" I said to her.
"Come on just get back together already!" she begged.
"Bye Julie we are going to our rooms then we will get coffee ok. "
"See you later. " we hugged her and Ian and I went into the hotel.

Everyone had already gone to their rooms. so it was just us and some other hotel guests. We got our room cards and. Ian was in the room next to me. Everyone was on the same floor so we could wake each other up in the morning and easily contact each other. I was struggling with my bag and dragging it along. "Let me help you with that" Ian said taking my bags from my hands. Our hands touched on the Passover and I felt sparks flying around us. From the first time he ever touched me at our chemistry audition I felt the same feeling whenever we were near each other. We caught eye contact and he just smolder smirked. I could feel myself going red. He had no Idea what that did to me when he did that. I melted. "Thanks smoldy." I said to him.
He smiled "Your welcome" he said as we got into the lift. We always called each other smoldy and Nia. They were nicknames just between us and whenever he called me Nia my heart melted. We were in the lift alone and two years ago I would be kissing him like in a movie . But now we just stood there making small talk. I was one of the most awkward moments of my life. But no where as awkward as when we are left in set after a delena kiss scene and we just have to wait there. So I decided to make conversation. "So.....um. coffee? do you want to get take away and go for a walk or come back here. " I asked.
"Er yeah we could just come back I have things to do anyway. But you could always come with me and you know we could talk?"
"Sure see you in 10.""he noises and went back to his room. I went inside mine it had a large double bed and a nice cosy feel to it. I changed out of my travelling clothes and put on some leggings and a tank top. Nothing fancy. I threw myself back on the bed I still had five minutes left so I decided to update my fans. Taking a picture of my suitcase with my room in the background. I posted it on Instagram and wrote. 'finally arrived at the hotel looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow.' I tagged everyone who was with me in it. It was time to get Ian.

I nocked on his door and he opened it In a second he must of been waiting.
"Hey nia you ready?" he smiled
"Yep"i said popping the p. we walked into the lift. When we got to the bottom Steven was there and I new he was going to comment on us coming out of a lift together. "Oooohhhh were are you two going?" he sniggered
"To get coffee McQueen!" Ian said in a jokey voice. "have fun" he said walking into the lift behind us. Ian and I just burst out laughing I have no idea why. "Come on Nia let's go beautiful." he said shocking me and I think himself. He started going red. I smiled at him and we walked out of the hotel to the cafe down the road together. We got coffee and Ian paid, being the gentleman he is. We sat down and I asked him about his foundation. He got all excited talking about it and I realised how much I missed helping him with it.

After he stopped taking and we were just looking at each other I decide now was time to set things straight and tell him where I stood. "Ian I need to talk to you about something, us." he nodded.
"Nina I need you to know that I still love you I always have and I will never stop loving you. I would go back to you in a heartbeat. but just being friends is too damn hard!" he said gently looking at me with his beautiful eyes" we don't have to rush things, settle down yet or anything but I just need you to tell me how you feel. I can't just keep waiting around for ever for you to decide." I knew he was right and I loved him too. him saying that made me forget everything and just want to lean forward and kiss him. But was that what I wanted. "ian, I know. I love you too you should know that but I don't know what to do this stupid age gap between us means that you are ready to settle down and I'm not. I want you back but I don't want to hurt you again and crush you. I need you in my life but I don't know what I want next. it's wrong to string you along like this I know but I don't want to loose you." I just lowered all my walls and confessed everything. He looked at me speechless. it felt like a lifetime before he spoke. "nina I know and I understand but I don't want to wait around anymore waiting for you so lets just go and talk about this another time. why don't you go away and think about what you want ok?"
"Okay." I said a tear rolling down my cheek. I didn't know what to do.

Ian got up and came over to me and hugged me. I buried my head in his shirt. "Come her nina it's okay we can go back to the hotel right and you should get some rest ok?." he whipped my tears from my face. Making my skin tingle from his touch. I nodded he was right. I was tired and in an emotional mood so sleeping would be good. We walked back into the hotel barely saying a word. We went back into my room and he helped me into bed tucking me in and stroking my hair. "See you later nina "he said. leaning down planting a kiss on my forehead. I just smiled. He walked to wards the door opened it and was about to close it when I realised what I wanted. I wanted him back now more than ever . I leapt out of bed and ran towards him. "Ian wait." I jammed my foot between the door stopping it from closing between us. I opened it wider. He turned around to me. I pulled Him in closer. I stood on my tiptoes and planted a kiss on his lips. It was quick but felt so amazing like nothing else mattered. I could feel him smiling as I pulled away. "See you later smoldy" I said and closed the door. This day was perfect and was getting better by the minute. I was smiling and just had my fingers in my lips like a teenager. But he made me feel different , I went to a different place whenever I was with him. He was perfect and the most amazing man in the world and I was madly in love with him.

-thanks for reading please comment and give feedback please.-