Lies

-hey guys! Over 900 reads yay! love you guys! thank you so much! So if you haven't already please check out my new nian fanfic. Enjoy!-

Nina's POV

I watched as ian slammed the door and my world shattered. Why would Derek do this. I just lost ian again and this time it was him who walked out. Why was I so stupid as to let him go without screaming in his face to stay. It was all a lie and Derek was trying to ruin me- us on purpose.

My cheeks were stinging from my flowing rivers I tears. My heart was hurting like it had just been ripped our and stood on. What had I done? I already betrayed Ian's trust by levying him a year and a half ago. It was already going to take a while to build up again. Now he wouldn't ever believe me that I wouldn't be disloyal to him. There was no way I was going to get him back. But I have to try with everything I have inside of me.

I hear an evil chuckle coming from behind me. That's when u remembered I was kneeling on the floor and Derek was behind me watching me break down. That dick wasn't going to get away with this ever! I got onto my feet and almost ran over to Derek. Them quicker than a heartbeat I slapped him with all my strength across his face. "You bastard!"I yelled at him "get the hell out and never talk to me again. I freaking hate you. You ruined everything." I was crying again and I pushed Derek towards the door he didn't protest. "Take a chill pill nina! God! " he smirked. " get out" I screamed through tears- my voice cracking in the process. He opened the door and stood in the doorway. "Well that," he said pointing in the direction ian went "is going to take some time to sort." He smirked again. "Get out and never come back. I slammed the door in his face and I heard him walk away. I fell back against the closed door and fell to the floor. I buried my head in my hands. My tears flowing. I could feel myself breathing heavily. What was I going to do or Say? My eyelids became heavy with tears and I fell asleep sobbing against the door.

I woke up a few hours later. My eyes felt swollen and sore from crying so much. I stood up and grabbed my phone out of my bag by. It was one in the morning. I was so tired but how was I supposed to sleep now? I knew what I had to do. No matter what I needed I get him back however long it took me.

I came out of my room and walked to the door of Paul's. I knew ian was going to be there. I nocked at least 100 times, really aggressively. After five minutes of nocking I heard Paul groan and shuffling of feet as he walked to the door. The door opened and he leant against the door clearly wide awake he and ian must of been up talking.

"He doesn't want to talk nina." Paul said folding his arms as he stood against the doorframe sandwiched between the door and the frame. He was clearly trying to block my view. "I know he doesn't but I also know he can hear me. Ian, you have no reason to trust or believe me but it's a lie. He made it up bi would never even think of doing that to you. I love and respect you too much. So please listen to me and I know you do t want to - why would you, but please just let me know when you are ready to hear my side of the story because whatever happens I love you. Always hold onto that."

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and Paul let a small smile play at his lips. ' I'll talk to him' he mouthed. 'Thanks' I mouthed back and turned back to my room. I wasn't going to give up, ever.

Ia s POV

"So what exactly happened?" Paul said as he locked the door and made his way back to bed. He was in the bed and I was camped out in the small sofa against the wall. I hadn't told him exactly what happened between nina and i. All I said was we fought and I couldn't take it so I came here. I suppose He needed to know what happened if I was going to get support from him.

"She cheated on me with Derek!" I whispered. But Paul still heard. "What! Are you sure? Why would she do that?" Confusion was written all over his face. "Yes I'm sure I walked in to him lying on Neens and my bed, with a pair of her underwear dangling off of his finger." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Oh wow!" He ran a hand through his hair and looked down at the floor. "I know." I sighed." I thought I could trust her again but I was wrong. She spent the day with him and I trusted her enough to leave her with him. Everything was good with us again, Then she just went and stabbed me in the back! What am I supposed to do paul. I love her too much that I don't want to leave her. But she slept with her ex I can't be with her after that.