0.1 | reason number one

REASON NUMBER ONE
paparazzi.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

you stood in the middle of a shopping mall, with your mum. your mum looked incredibly worn out and she looked a little frightened by so much company, and the wrinkles on her soft skin were accentuated from all the frowning she was doing.

you smiled as an idol, whispering a small 'please smile' into your mother's ear so they didn't get the wrong impression. you really wanted to make this career work and not move to a specialising job such as teaching or becoming a scientist.

your agency shaped you into the person you are today. you definitely didn't have time to waste with that. and you most definitely couldn't waste your talent, especially because you hold a lot of value at your agency for your talents and looks.

"thank you for coming. me and my mum will go now," you said to the paparazzi, that were holding glared cameras and were still disrespectfully taking shots of you. "my mum needs some rest."

a bunch of questions were thrown at you by the paparazzi, but you didn't really care. you ignored them and walked away, with your mum's hand in your hand.

"i need sleep," your mum whined.

you looked at your mum with an apologetic face, "i'm sorry you had to face that, mum. i'll make sure it won't happen again."

"