0.3 | reason number three

REASON NUMBER THREE
rumours.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

it was that time in which a rumour was spread about you, just because you were caught with a guy.

that guy was no one anonymous to you. he was your cousin that you could share anything to. girls gossip? this guy does too. he always wants a juicy sip of yours, especially.

all the juicy gossip was seen on a lot of websites - soompi, allkpop, you name it. and it was enraging to a lot of your male fans that admired you in such a way that you sometimes feared them. you didn't want to seem like the 'only one' to them. you wanted to just... be admired normally.

the photo the paparazzi took bugged you because it was at such an angle made it look like you were pecking your cousin's cheek with love in your eyes. it disgusted you.

it. was. just. a. photo. you told yourself. but you couldn't help but slap yourself and scream "stop being silly!" and cry in the corner of your room.

your agency had to clear up this rumour and it all went to smooth. well, lies. people still accused you of hanging around another male, so they obviously didn't check the statement your agency announced.

you still received criticism on your photos on instagram, and you hated it. it made you self-deprecate yourself (without the humour) and threw you down like a poll being thrashed at the scalp of your head.

you hated this feeling.