1.3 | reason number thirteen

REASON NUMBER THIRTEEN
you fall in love.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

you glanced at jinyoung with a warm flush on your cheeks, the blush warming your skin up in the cold. he became a really good friend even though you had your ups and downs with trust issues. you still made it work.

because you were attracted to him. you fell hard for him.

your heart palpitated and rung like a bell in your chest whenever your eyes met his. his existence itself was purely ethereal to you.

"hey, do you wanna grab some ice cream? it'll be quick, i promise," he offered, a small smile noticeable.

your head acted before your mind could process his words, nodding immediately. you wanted to go out with him and experience another feature of him so that you could swoon over in your head.

you had the ice cream and came back for rehearsals in time. you wanted to rewind time and have more ice cream and catch a cold just for him to take care of you.

you stood up, the makeup artist applying your rosy lipstick onto your lips. when you saw something you should've avoided.

"myoori, i like you. would you like to be my girlfriend?"

your heart shattered into a million pieces, like glass being trashed onto a wooden floor. your hopes were lost. your eyes were slightly teary. your throat refused to accept that you could speak.

you knew you would regret becoming an idol. you shouldn't have fallen in love.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE END
a sadistic story of 14 reasons why you shouldn't become an idol, feat. bae jinyoung.