0.5 | reason number five

REASON NUMBER FIVE
stalkers.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ever since you saw the incident of an unknown man trying to kidnap taeyeon of snsd from the stage she was performing on, you knew that it was going to be a long and dangerous drive home.

you were very far from home.

you crossed the street cautiously, looking at each car with eyes that yelled "don't run me over!".

the streets were empty. you had your black mask on. everything was fine, except that your anxiety suddenly kicked in as you heard hollow footsteps following you.

it was supposed to be just you on the street.

you sped up the pace of your legs, occasionally missing your steps. you realised that the anonymous person was following you, copying your speed.

eventually, you were compelled to run back to your dorm before the person caught you.

"shit," you cursed under your breath. "i shouldn't be out alone, ever again."

you safely made it back at your dorm. you thanked the heavens for protecting you, for guiding you and blessing you with such an intellect that could sense sounds carefully and clearly.

god, if only you didn't become an idol. life would have been so much easier.

 life would have been so much easier