0.6 | reason number six

REASON NUMBER SIX
trust issues.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

you made a friend that recently debuted. maybe not as close as you thought, but she was still a friend. and you guys slowly became closer and soon were joint at the hip.

you guys publicised this sweet friendship openly, and wanted everyone to know that you guys were best friends. this brought many fans to you, and also to her.

this was a good thing for both agencies. more fans equals to more revenue raising and a great income and a large amount of popularity swarming around you.

until you noticed that your friend had been acting awfully strange lately. she mumbled under her breath, stuttered whenever you asked a question, wasn't able to look at you straight in the eyes.

you read an article online made by a fan. she said that you were being used as a pawn for your friend to become more popular. there was even proof of a video of your friend, laughing with a fan and saying "no, i don't really like her! i just need to use her for the popularity i've earned today!"

what a bitch. since that day, you had trust issues and couldn't look at anyone in the same way. life was a mission, and you had to complete this mission.

 life was a mission, and you had to complete this mission