Busy Day

NEXT DAY
[Lisa's POV]

I woke up and checked the time. "6:30?!" I said surprisingly."I never wake up early though" I thought in my mind."Oh,Well" I said and got up from my bed and did my morning routine. After I was done, I went down and saw Jungkook.
"What are u doing here?" I asked Jungkook while going down the stairs.
"Ohh, Good Morning Lisa!" Jungkook said happily.
"I'm cooking breakfast" Jungkook said happily.
"Okay" I said happily. I went near to him and checked what is he cooking.Suddenly...
"No peeking!" Jungkook said while pushing me away.
"Okay fine" I said while getting away.
"Sit down" Jungkook said happily. I sat down and waited for my breakfast.After like 10 minutes, he was done. He placed my breakfast in front of me. I was so shooked because he cook my favourite!! I was staring it for like 1 minute.
"Ummm...Aren't u gonna eat?" Jungkook asked confusely. I ignored him cause I wanna keep looking at it.
"Hello?" Jungkook waved his hands infront of me but I still ignored. Jungkook grabbed my breakfast and I grabbed his wrist.
"Hey!Thats mine!" I said normally.
"Uhh, your not even eating it" Jungkook said sarcastically.
"I'm gonna eat it!" I said and grabbed my breakfast.
"Okay, good" Jungkook said while walking to the couch. After 5 minutes, I was done eating my breakfast. I washed my plate.After I was done, I went to Jungkook. Jungkook was sleeping cutely in the couch.
"Sleepy head" I said while I laughed a little. Suddenly, Someone grabbed to my wrist.
"Hey" Jungkook said sleepy.
"Let go" I said while trying to take his hand of my wrist. Jungkook had a sad face.
"Why u sad?" I asked Jungkook confusely.
"U called me sleepy head" Jungkook said with a soft voice.
"Hahahaha" I laughed a little.
"Your cute when your laughing and smiling" Jungkook said white his bunny teeth smile.
"Pft" I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go to my room" I said happily.
"Wae?" Jungkook asked sleepy.
"Sleep in my bed for a while" I said with a soft voice. Jungkook got up and ran to my room fast.
"Wohh" I said in my mind. I go upstairs to check him in the room. He was sleeping peacefully. I went out of the room and went down. I sat down in the couch and opened the TV. After watching a movie I fell asleep.
[Jungkook's POV]
I woke up and went out of bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After I was done, I went downstairs and saw Lisa sleeping peacefully. I walked up to her.
"Now your the sleepy head" I said with a little laugh.
"Wake up" I said while shaking her.
"Wake up Lisa!" I said shaking her again.
"U leave me no choice" I said and carried her to her room. I gently placed her head to the pillow and her body to the bed.
"Sleepy Head" I said and walked out. I went down and went to the kitchen to find food.
"There's no food" I said while closing the fridge.
"I have to buy food in the market" I said and got my keys from the table. I walked out and went to the car. I drove to the market. After 10 minutes, I arrived to the supermarket. I went out of my car and went inside the market. I got a cart and roomed around the market.
"Hmmm...what to buy?" I said in mind while walking around.
"I think I should buy ice cream for Lisa" I said while looking at the ice cream.
"What flavor I should pick? Strawberry?Chocolate?Vanilla?" I thought in my mind.
"U know what? I will buys them three" I said and got the three flavors and put inside the cart. After 30 minutes of buying, I went to my car and drove back to the house of Lisa. After 10 minutes, I arrived to her house. I went inside and saw Lisa...

END OF CHAPTER 9