Confession

~Lisa's POV~

I woke up and saw I'm in the couch. Huh? How did i get here?

Oh yeah Jungkook left me here. Stupid.

Then suddenly it hit me, what he said yesterday. I blushed then stopped when i saw him goign down. I went to him and grinned.

"What?" He looked confused. I smacked him hard on the arm. He shouted in pain while i kept laughing.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" He pouted.

"I love you too pabo" i said outloud. He looked at me shocked.

"W-What d-did you say?" He looked shooked. What have i done?!

"U-Umm...i love potatoes" i smiled awkwardly. He frowned. I went up to wash up and after that i wore casual. While jungkook, he was wearing a black jumper with white and black stripes tshirt.

We went to eat and washed the plates.

"Hey wanna watch a movie?" He recommended. I nodded and started to prepare. I was gonna surprise him with popcorn but while i was making it, my hand touched the hot pot and i screamed in pain. Jungkook rushed over to me and saw my hand.

"Aish, your so clumsy" he lead me fo the couch where there is a lot of blankets and the AC was open. It was very cold. He let me sit down and treated mt hand. After that, he kissed my hand and i blushed.

We sat down in the couch and watched a movie. Jungkook kept playing with my hair and he suddenly said

"I love you too"

"W-What?"

"You know i heard you awhile ago" he smirked. I blushed.

"But, i love you too" he smiled and he kissed my cheeks. I blushed harder and said

"I love you too Jungkook"

He smiled and asked

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

___

THE END PEPOL!!!! I want to try if i can make a book 2 of this book!!!