Confession?

~Jungkook's POV~

I wish I could turn back time and didn't let Lisa saw my everything. I'm so stupid. Stupid Jungkook. Stupid

We sat down on the couch while she opened the TV.

"H-Hey Lisa" I stuttered. She looked at me. Wow she is so beautiful. I mean...

"your ugly" I said out loud. I covered my mouth. She looked shocked.

"What did you say?" She grabbed a pillow and said it sternly.

"I-I mean..." I ran away and ran across the living room.

"Get back here!" She shouted while she was ready to hit me with the pillow. We ran across the living room until I got tired.

"W-Wait I n-need to p-pee" I panted.

"Sure" she grinned. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I got out and saw she's nowhere to be found.

"Lis--" suddenly someone ride my back and hit me with a pillow.

"Hey stop it" I giggled while she kept hitting me. She got off of my back and kept hitting me.

"Hajima!" I giggled while she laughed while hitting me.

"Take it back" she giggled.

"I love you!" I shouted. She suddenly stopped hitting me. She looked at me shooked.

"W-What did you s-say?" She looked shooked.

"U-Umm...your ugly?" I smiled awkwardly. She grinned and hit me with the pillow. We kept going on but finally rested.

"I think I'm going to p--" she passed out. She's such a cutie. I looked at her and smiled warmly.

"I said I love you pabo" he smiled. He went up and slept in her bed.

Little did he know, she HEARD everything.