Betrayed

~Lisa's POV~

I woke up from the doorbell. I washed my face and went out from my room.Why isn't Jungkook answering the door? I checked on Jungkook in the room and saw him sleeping. Ohh...that's why. I went down and opened the door. When I opened the door, there the witch standing.

"Hello" she smirked.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" I asked shocked.

"Well, I asked some people around here where is your house" she smirked. It was silent.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" She asked sarcastically. I let her in and she looked around.

"This is your house?" She asked.

"Yeah" I closed the door. She went close to me and slapped me in the face. I held my cheek where she slapped.

"Break up with my Jungkook" She yelled.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Aw come on. You know what I mean you piece of trash" she spat. I was holding my tears.

"Aww. Your such a crybaby" she laughed.

"Is Jungkook here?" She smirked. I nodded. She smirked again.

She started to slap herself and make her hair a mess.

"Jungkook!" She shouted while faking a cry. Soon Jungkook came out and looked shocked.

"Sana?!" He went to her and hugged her. I just stood there shocked.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"She d-did this t-to m-me" she pointed at me. He looked at me shocked.

"I-I didn't" I defended myself. Jungkook looked at me in disappointment. He took her to the sofa while he's comforting her. She looked at me and smirked.

"I didn't do that! She hurt herself" I said.

"She's lying! I would never hurt myself" she cried loud. Jungkook patted her back.

"It's okay Sana... Let's bring you to your house" he said and walked pass me with Sana. They went out and drive to her house.

I stood there hurt, betrayed and shocked. I fell down and cried. Why did Jungkook believe her? I thought were bestfriends? I went to my room and cleaned myself up. I went down and prepared breakfast. I started eating. I saved some for Jungkook. I sat on the couch after.

After some minutes, he came. I stood up.

"I can't believe you did that" he sighed in frustration.

"I said I didn't do it!" I yelled.

"Can you just stop lying! You know, she can never do that to herself!" He yelled back. I just stood there shocked.

"I can't believe this! You believe her but you don't believe me! What kind of Bestfriend are you?!" I cried and ran up to my room. I locked the door and cried in my bed. After some minutes, I heard knocking.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I should never blamed you" he sounded hurt. I didn't answer.

~Jungkook's POV~

I sighed and went down. I can't believe I didn't trust my Bestfriend. Yeah, what kind of Bestfriend am I? I went to the kitchen and saw breakfast. I cried. She even made breakfast for me even I blamed her. She's such a good Bestfriend. That's why I love her so much.

"I'm so sorry Lisa. I should never blame my love"