Park

We've arrived to a quiet park. It's so peaceful here. We went out of the car and went inside the park.
"Why are we here?" I asked.
"Well, it's just so peaceful here, I just wanna let you come here" he said and looked at the beautiful dark sky. I sigh and looked up in the beautiful dark blue sky too. After looking at the sky like for 2 minutes, Jungkook spoke.

"Wanna get ice cream?" He asked and glared at me.
"Sure" I said happily. We went to an ice cream truck and bought ice cream.
"What flavor do you want?" Jungkook asked.
"I'll get a strawberry ice cream" I said.
"1 vanilla ice cream and 1 strawberry ice cream, pls" Jungkook said to the ice cream man.
"Here's your ice creams" the ice cream man handed our orders. Jungkook paid. We went to the park again and sat on the swings.
"Thanks for the ice cream" I thanked Jungkook while licking my ice cream.
"No problem" he said while licking his ice cream. After we were done eating our ice creams, We stood up and went out of the park.
"Let's go home"I offered. He nodded. We went to my house. Jungkook sat on the couch while I went upstairs to take a warm bath. I got my towel and went inside my bathroom. Then I took my warm bath. After I was done, I went out with my towel and penned my closet. I pick my clothes and wore it. After I was done, I jumped to my bed and slept.

END OF CHAPTER 18