Busted

I would choose, Jimin. Because Jimin and I didn't hangout today so we need to hangout and in the other hand, Jungkook, Jungkook hurt me. He's still my Bestfriend but he hurt me. I will pick Jimin. I texted Jimin.

Sure

-Lisa

Yehey! See u there on Friday Night!

-Jimin

Now I message to Jungkook.

Sorry, I'm busy on Friday Night.

-Lisa

Ohh...how bout today?

-Jungkook

I'm not in the mood.

-Lisa

I closed my phone and sigh. I think I should buy another dress for Friday Night. I grabbed my purse and went out of my room. I checked on Jungkook. He was talking with someone on the phone again. I eavesdrop.
"It didn't work" he said in a sad voice. I slowly closed the door. What do you mean "it didn't work out"?? I thought in my mind. I went downstairs and suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist.
"Ouch!" I said in pain.
"Ohh, Sorry!" He let go of my wrist and I kept my wrist.
"Wait" he said and grabbed my wrist again. He looked at my wrist with bandages.
"What happen here?" He held my wrist gently.
"N-nothing" I said worriedly.
"I accidentally hit my wrist in my closet" I said with a nervous face.
"Ohh...be careful, okay?" He said and hugged me. I didn't hug back.
"I need to go now" I said and broke the hug.
"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly.
"I'm just gonna go shopping" I said and he nodded.
"Take care" he said and smiled. I went down and went out of the house.
~
[Jungkook's POV]
What happen to Lisa? She acts different...Jennie also told me that Lisa is not replying to her message. Hmm...and why didn't she agree to me on Friday Night? I went down and sat on the couch. After 5 minutes, the door rang. I answered the door.
"Jimin?!" I shookly said.
"Where's Lisa?" He asked worriedly.
"She went out to the mall" I said in a calm way.
"Ohh" He said worriedly.
"Come in" I lead him to the couch we sat down.
"Why? Why are finding her?" I asked confusely.
"Ohh...nothing, just checking in her" he said calmly.
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.
"Because a while ago she went to my house to hangout and when I opened the door, she was crying" He explained.
"What?!" I said shookly.
"She said she miss her parents, she said her parents will come home in 3 years" He explain.
"Ohh" I said calmly.
"Is there something wrong with both of you?" He asked worriedly.
"No, I don't know" I said worriedly.
"You called her right?" He asked confusely.
"How did u know?" I said confusely.
"U called her when she was in my house" he said normally.
"Ohh...why didn't she answer my call?" I asked confusely.
"She said she wasn't in the mood" He said normally.
"Ohh" I said sadly.
"Okay, bye" He said and got up from the couch. We waved at each other and he went out. After 30 minutes, Lisa came in. I saw her brought many plastic bag. So I try to help her but she doesn't allow me.
"Can I help you?" I asked politely.
"No, need" she said in a serious tone. After she was done putting her plastic bags on her room, she went out and sat on the couch. I sat down near her.
"Hey, wanna hangout today?" I asked happily.
"Not in the mood" Lisa said in a serious tone.
"Wae?" I asked confusely.
"I said I'm not in the mood" She said in a serious tone.

END OF CHAPTER 14