-Part 4-

'But I'll keep your number saved
'Cause I hope one day you'll get the sense to call me
I'm hoping that you'll say
You're missing me the way I'm missing you'-Saved by Khalid
____________________________

"You and me aren't gonna work out, look doll I get that we spent some good times together but you just aren't for me" he spoke, that confidence of his was too high.

I stood there staring up at him, he's an idiot.

"Jesus Josh just say it" I groaned rolling my eyes, he was probably shocked I didn't give a shit.

"You never cared did you? After all we've been through?" He looked betrayed, I scoffed

"Look dude, we may have known other for what? Two, three years? And we've dated for one, yeah I never cared, you just looked like a lost puppy getting bullied and now that you have friends you wanna leave everything don't you? Who helped you? Me, who fought those bullies of? Me, who gave you a place to stay when your parents were screaming at each other? Me. Yeah I don't care" I snapped rolling my eyes

"Sorry babe but-"

"But you wanna break up? Sure I don't mind" i shrugged with a smile. He frowned as he took a step back

"Josh you and I both know I never had a soft spot for idiots so leave before I punch you in that crooked smile of yours" i snapped in anger, he opened his mouth to say something but turned around and left, closing the gate on his way out.

With a sigh I shook my head and closed the door shut, leaning against it and closing my eyes to take in what had happened.

I lost my best friend, my lover and possibly the only friend I have other than druggies.

He was a poor nerd back in seventh grade and I saved his ass multiple times from those bullies, now that he's gotten friends because of me he wants nothing to do with me.

I was his first and he promised I was gonna be his last, I never believed in that sappy shit but I anyways went along with it because I loved him, I never said it but I knew that he somehow knew that I praised him.

It didn't take much from me to get over it, it's what I specialize at.

Getting over boring old boys who used me.

"Great you're up! I was hopin-" my fathers save fell as he looked at my face.

"It was Josh wasn't it?" He asked with a knowing look

"He broke up with me" I mumbled in anger as my father walked over to me.

His hair brushed, fadora adoring his look, dark blue jeans, a black shirt and his signature leather jacket he always wore, he looked like a bad ass.

He smelt of his favorite shampoo which was mine, the strawberry one.

He gave me a sad smile and wrapped his arms around me, I broke down knowing my father was the only one to see me like this, he had seen me in worst conditions but I trusted him with my life.

"Don't worry darling, I'll get to him" he spoke. I didn't say no because Josh meant nothing for me so I wiped my tears away and smiled up at my father

"Go get ready, we're going for a new coffee maker!" He grinned, I laughed and patted his back as I ran up the stairs.

I'll get distracted and not think while I'm with my dad, he's just the best pain killer there is.

I put some black jeans on a a black distressed shirt on, ripped in so many places, showing parts of my body but I had a bra on so it was okay.

I grabbed my leather jacket that almost matched my dads and put it on, my boots were next but I let my hair down knowing it went well with this look.

I grinned at myself in the mirror and ran back down the stairs, Harry was here speaking with my father.

He hasn't been here in a week after I licked the melted parts off his ice cream.

He took me home and asked me to thank him over the ice cream he bought me, we argued for thirty minutes on my porch till I finally granted his wish and said thank you.

Dad saw me come in and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, squishing hard making me wince although I was use to it.

He kept talking to Harry, and Harry to him.

Sneaking small glances down at me.

"Yeah and it'll be just 160 for the ounce, giving you a special sale" he winked at my father, my father chuckled and patted Harry's shoulder

"My man" he laughed as I stood there and watched there interaction of "important adult things"

"Dad can we leave?" I groaned

"And get this little one, one of those lollipops" dad winked at Harry making Harry chuckle

"Will do" he smirked down at me.

I rolled my eyes knowing what it meant, dad was gonna buy me one of those edibles

He always does, I prefer them better

"Aright then, see you later Johnny" Harry smiled shaking my fathers hand with their weird handshake.

I rolled my eyes

"Adley" he nodded down at me with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands over my chest

"It's Bella" I snapped, my father chuckled and shook his head as Harry left

"You're Just a hand full aren't you?"