-Part 5-

"This world is amazing, one day you're on top and the next, she's having your baby"
-I'm gone by Logic
________________________________

"You're just a gold digger, who's dad rapes her and mom died-"

And before he could say another word I launched myself at him, my small figure managed to make him trip and fall on the hard pavement.

I punched him in the face making him groan and hit his head on the floor. That made him a bit weak.

I took my chance and choked him as I leaned closer to his pathetic ear.

"First of all you ugly peace of white trash, my father doesn't rape me, that's bullshit, second of all my mother didn't die, she was just too much of a pussy to stick around and third of all I'm not a gold digger, gold diggers dig me" and I spat on his face before I punched him one last time and got up.

His pathetic ass groaning on the pavement, holding his head because I'm assuming it hurt.

"You Bitch" he stood to hit me but froze dead in his tracks as we both heard the click of a gun

"Dont you fucken dare" his voice sounding so sweet to my ears.

He was behind me, hand stretched out as he held a gun in it, pointing it to the man in front of me.

"Listen man, look how shes dressed! Anyone would love to fuck her, shes basically asking for it" he tried to reason to Harry but all he did was chuckle.

"Get out of here, I don't want you near her" I struggled to keep my balance as the man left.

My tough act disappearing as my vision got blurry.

"Does your father know you're here?" He held me up just as I was about to tip over.

"He's in there, passed out on the bar" I giggled and leaned on him.

He shook his head.

"You're lucky I was here" he mumbled and picked me up

"I could have handled it perfectly" I hiccuped

He chuckled and opened a car door.

"You're pissed drunk, you cant even stand straight" he sat me down

"Where did you get a gun?" I asked playing with his curls as he leaned over an dput my seatbelt on.

"You think I carry a gun around? It was fake, I think" he mumbled, I laighed for no reason

"I dont wanna go home" I pouted as he slammed the door in my face

"Deal with it, your dad-"

"He won't care" I yawned.

"Where do you want to go then?"

Bingo

"Your place" I played with his hand as he drove with the other one.

"Its a bit far" I groaned

"Fine" he mumbled and turned the radio on.