-Part 7-

'Is this movie that I think you'll like
This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City' Riptide by Vance Joy
_________________________________________

"Mona?" Her voice so strained, her eyes watery but she refused to face me.

"Yeah its me, dad sent us" she played with her nails as she talked on the phone.

"Yeah me and...Harry" her eyes looked at me for the first time.

"He's a friend of my dads, he sent me to you with Harry, no we're not.....yes we'll be there by morning....we were at a bar yesterday night.....yeah, okay see you then" and she hung up.

She hung the phone up and walked back towards me.

"She said to make sure to not be seen, cops have my father and they're looking for me, she said you're being searched for too" I nodded.

"Do you know where Mona is?" She asked.

I nodded once again.

"Your father explained everything to me" and this time she nodded.

I could tell she was scared, she had never been through this. She's a wanted criminal yet she didnt do shit.

Just because of her father.

"Lets go before anyone notices us" I spoke before we walked back to my car.

"We'll be there by morning, we can maybe take turns on driving" she got in the passengers seat.

I shook my head and turned the car on.

"Rest, ill make sure to get there" I spoke but as she was about to speak we heard sirens and both our head spun towards the noise but it was only an ambulance passing by.

We sighed in relief and quickly got out of there.

"Maybe Mona will help" she sighed, a hopeful glint in her eyes.

We had been on the road, occasionally stopping to eat or to use the bathroom, she was drained, she wanted her dad.

"We have about ten to eleven miles left, we'll get there in about half an hour" every hour or so I would tell her where we were just to maybe start a conversation but she sat quietly waiting for a call from her father but we both knew it wasnt gonna happen.

"Adley-"

"Its Bella" she mumbled

I cleared my throat.

"Its gonna be okay" she sighed and turned away from me. I huffed and kept my eyes on the road.

As I was about to speak again my phone rang, she picked it up from my lap before I could get a chance and she answered, putting it on speaker.

"Harry? Are you there? Is this harry?" A womans voice rang through.

"Who is this?" I asked

"Thank god, I'm Mona" her breathing sounding very harsh and forced as she groaned in pain.

"Take her and run away" she mumbled

"Mona? What happened are you okay?" Adley asked, worry in her eyes.

"Baby, I know you're close to my home, they got your father and they got me, soon ill be gone too, now I want you to listen-" and she hissed and groaned.

"You know where I keep my keys, get in and in my closet, behind a brown box, take the bag and leave, leave very far away, dont look back....theyre coming for you baby, theyre coming for you and Harry. Run as far as you can" she sniffed

"Harry in that bag there will be a note telling you everything step by step, where and how to do things, protect her please, they cant get to her, if they do, something bad will happen" and the line went dead.

We both sat in silence taking in what just happened.

"Shes dead"

The only person that could help us is dead.