-Part 6-

'Cause im a liar, cheater, a devil in disguise and a deceiver' YMF by Ab Soul
_______________________________________

"This is your place?" She asked, not an ounce of disgust in her voice, I thought that being the way she was, she would make fun of the way I lived.

I wasn't ashamed of the way I live, I love the way I live.

"Yeah" I answer, trying to hold her small figure from falling.

"Mmm, I like it" I led her to my front door.

It was just a small house, enough for me.

Two bedrooms, one bathroom and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Oh, and a big back yard too.

"Do you?" I joked as she scoffed but I saw a slight smile, it could have been my imagination because im high but it felt good to see her smile.

I cleared my throat and opend the door, running to the kitchen.

I forgot the damn cookies.

"Shit shit shit"

"What's that smell?" She burped as she stumbled in the kitchen, her eyes wondering around.

I sighed in relief seeing as the cookies needed a few minutes left.

"I made cookies" but as I thrned around I saw her small body stumble over the sink causing a few dishes to fall to the floor and break.

There goes my collection of white plates.

"Shit sorry" she giggled, I sighed and walked over to her, picking her up.

"Lets clean you up a bit and put you to sleep" I smiled as she grapped onto my shirt tightly and rested her head on my chest as I led her to my room, the guest room was off limits.

I laid her on my bed and gave her some joggers and a shirt.

"Change, the bathroom is in there if you want to use it" but it seemed as if my words went through one ear and flew out the other.

She was too out of it to even open her eyes.

So I helped her change, I closed my eyes of course and put some warm socks on her feet but she took them off because she says its too hot.

And before I could tuck her in, she ran to the bathroom and puked in my toilet.

I held her hair up and rubbed her back, closing my eyes knowing that if i opened them id puke too.

I gave her a toothbrush and also helped her brush her teeth and face before she actually fell asleep in my arms as I took off her jewelry.

It was only a necklace and a bracelet, I left her countless ear rings on seeing as they were small.

She laid in my bed, in peace and with soft buffs of air coming out her lips.

Then I remembered the mess she made in my kitchen so I hurried and took my cookies out the oven and cleaned the mess before grabbing a blanket and a pillow and crashed in my own couch.