Not What I thought

Time skip

      Your POV

          It took us two minutes to get to the mall. We live down town near the mall so I only took us a few minutes. When we got to the mall I was kinda scared about asking him to stay with him and I didn't even know why.

    Endigo POV

    We got to the mall and I was so nervous about what she was gonna ask me. I know that it's not like she's asking me to be her boyfriend seeing as to I'm her best friend but still...... I love her and I can't ever tell her that could mess are hole friendship up. We got to the door and she pulled me off to the side and asked " Can I please stay at your house my mom kicked me out and I have where to go" She had the saddest face I look into her (e/c) and told her " You're always welcome to stay with me" She smiled then hugged me "Thanks so much I don't know what I would do without you" I blushed and asked if she was hungry.

     Your POV

    He told me yes then asked if I was hungry. "Have you met me" I asked and he smiled "Yha but I can never tell with you" he said. "Well then yes I am hungry" I said as we walked into the mall.

               Time skip

    After we ate we went and got some stuff I got a galaxy sweater, a new phone case, and some stuff for a video I've been wanting to do for a while now.  Endigo got some new colored contacts, some hair dye, and a new leather jacket. "Do you like the jacket" he asked "Yes it looks good on you" I said. He looks so fucking hot I thought wait (y/n) he's your friend pull it together. "So are we going to get your stuff or what". "Well duh I kinda need it" He giggled. "Then let's go".

         Endigo POV

        Did I just giggle at her, well she smiled. We walked back to her house and she went and got her stuff for some reason she had one bag and a box then I remembered that she never really got stuff because her mom is to cheap to get her anything. She handed me the box and we started walking towards my house. When we got to my house I took the box to the guest room and told her she could sleep in here. She smiled and thanked me again for letting her stay here. After she was done unpacking I decided to volg because I was bored "Hey guys welcome to my channel my name is Endigo and I have something to tell you. I have a roommate. Now you might be like what why well she's a fellow YouTuber and a good friend." I look in front of me to see (y/n) setting up for a video she was about to do I turned the camera toureds her and told her to say hi. She smiled and waved a little then went back to what she was doing. I told her I was gonna go do some stuff and left.

      Your POV

      Endigo walk out of the house after putting me in his volg I got ready for the video everything was set up and started "Hey guys what's up and welcome to a new video. Today we are going to be doing something that I've been wanting to do for a while now. We're going to do a full face of makeup using only lip stick." After I was done with the video I told my fans that I was kicked out of were I was living and now I live with my friend and co-youtuder Endigo. I signed of as normal and went to wash my face off I've been in side Endigo's house before so knew the lay-out. When I was done I herd the front door open and herd Endigo sign off.