Ex Boyfriend?!

Before we start i know that I left you with a cliff hanger in chapter 5 so

Endigo pov

I opened the door to see a man with black hair, brown eyes, and was about 5'8. He looked to be in his 20s. All of the sudden (y/n) came running out of my room with her shirt on and some shoes. "Hey Nate sorry it took me so long. Oh right Endigo this is my EX Nate, Nate this is my boyfriend Endigo." "Hi nice too meet you." he said with a smile and put his hand out for me to shake. "Hi" I told him with a very sarcastic tone of voice. (Y/n) looked at me and told me that she was going to show him around Sweden because it was his first time here. I told her ok kissed her forehead and they left.

Your pov

After me and Nate left the apartment we went to the mall. After about 4 to 5 hours later Nate said something that I never wanted to here again.
" (Y/N) I still love you"
"You what!?"
"I still love you"
"You just met my boyfriend and now you want to say that you still love me what the hell is wrong with you"
"I know your still mad about what happened between us but for some reason I just cant stop thinking about you"
As he said this he tryed to kiss me, but i push him away just in time "There is no way in Hell im going to get back together with you"
"But why"
" You cheated on me with my best friend. If you think im going to get back with you then you might as well kill your self because the answer is No"
After I said this I decided to walk back home and that I will not tell Endigo what happened.