Who Is It

Your POV

       When I woke up I saw the Endigo was still sleeping. So I grabbed my phone and check it I have a text from Gabbie.

    😏Gabbie: Hey I was wondering if u could come to  L. A. I need ur help with one of my new songs and I know that ur really good singing. So could u please help me?

    Me: Gabbie I will be glad to come help u. When do u need me to be there?

       😏Gabbie: Next Thursday would be great and thank u so much for helping me out

      Me: No problem see u next Monday

   After I put my phone down I noticed that Endigo was awake. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I looked over and smiled then rested my head on his shirtless chest. "I have to go buy a plane ticket to L. A so I can help thegabbieshow with her new song" I told him. He looked at me with light blue eyes "Can I come with you. You know I've never been to America before" Now that I think of it it's not a bad idea and I've been to America more times than I could count. "Ok you can come with but your buying your own ticket because I only have enough money for one to get there and back" He smiled then said ok we got up and got dressed and I made breakfast for us.

       Endigo POV

      When she told me that she was going to America I asked if I could go I've only been to Japan and around the UK so I thought it would be fun. After we got dressed and ate breakfast we went get the tickets she bought her own and I got mine. When we got home I couldn't help it I grabbed her by the waist and started to kiss her. Not roughly but passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. (Smut warning)
She wrapped her legs around my waist and I took her to my bed room. I lead her on the bed and took my shirt off then I kissed her neck and found her sweet spot. She moaned softly and I took her shirt off. We were interrupted by a knock on the front door. She looked at me and I got up and answered the door. To my surprise it was............

(sorry for the short chapter but Im running out of ideas also cliff hanger)