Ending two

Your pov

It's now been a year since Endigo went missing but luckily Nate says he has an idea of where he might be but it could be a little dangerous. I told him if he could get him back to me I'll let him kiss me. He said ok I guess and left me to wonder how he knows where he is and how he found out. "Don't you think that it's a bit weird that he knows where your boyfriend might be?" Gabbie asked me. "I guess but if it gets him back...." I couldn't finish my sentence my eyes started to water and I broke out crying. I don't know why I did but just the thought of me having my boyfriend back is amazing and when I see him I promise that he'll make sure to know that I love him. During the year my mom keeped calling me and making sure I was ok. You see I had stayed in America to help look for him and I made a promise to myself that I would ether find him alive or well dead. Anyways she told me that she was worried about me and my little brother missed me a lot, I miss them too but I have to see Endigo. I needed it more than anything else in the world. I really loved him.

Nate's pov

For some reason I wanted to say I'm not giving him back for a kiss. But something told me otherwise. I love (Y/N) more than ever now and I wanted her to be happy. So I told Endigo if he doesn't say anything when I get him back to (Y/N) he can stay with her if he says anything though then I'll have him killed and she would have to stay with me. He just looked at me then sayed something that actually made me feel weird. "What will happen when the police start to get suspicious?" he was right. What happens if they get suspicious. I had to do something. "Don't worry about that I'll handle it just keep your mouth shut."

Endigo's POV

I can't believe him. God dammit! Why? When would i ever for believe him and why? Why would she believe him he's an ass hole when I get back I'm so tell her that he was the one who took me. "Hey dumb ass Nate wants to see you."
I was snapped out of thinking. "O-okay, I'll be there in a sec." "Fine but hurry up he needs to tell you something before he takes you to see your gorgeous girlfriend." Did he just say what I thought he said. I swear when I get out I'm killing everyone that works for Nate then I'm going to kill him. "Hey you paying attention." "No not really why?" "I was saying that the boss has taken a dis-liking to you more than usual. You see he never really cares about the people we take and bring here he just dose what he wants to them then when it's time we'll..... " I could tell the gard hated talking about this. "Look I'm just saying that I'm glad your getting away from this horrible place. Oh and do me a favor." "What is it?" "Don't tell anyone about this." "Right." and with that he was gone and I was heading to the room where I would be "rescued" , but for some reason I didn't go in there I went straight to where Nate was. He was on the phone with (Y/N) telling her that he would get me back safely. I walked up to him and told I wanted to talk to her. He told her I wanted to talk to her. He handed me the phone then left the room. "Ok listen to me I don't have much time. Nate was the one who took me and he's been keeping me hostage ever scene. Shit I think he's coming I'll talk to you when I see you." The next thing I knew it was black.

Hey sorry I haven't updated this in a while but I'll try to upload the third ending tomorrow.

Lily💙