Ending one

Your POV

It's now been a year since Endigo went missing but luckily Nate says he has an idea of where he might be but it could be a little dangerous. I told him if he could get him back to me I'll let him kiss me. He said ok I guess and left me to wonder how he knows where he is and how he found out. "Don't you think that it's a bit weird that he knows where your boyfriend might be?" Gabbie asked me. "I guess but if it gets him back...." I couldn't finish my sentence my eyes started to water and I broke out crying. I don't know why I did but just the thought of me having my boyfriend back is amazing and when I see him I promise that he'll make sure to know that I love him. During the year my mom keeped calling me and making sure I was ok. You see I had stayed in America to help look for him and I made a promise to myself that I would ether find him alive or well dead. Anyways she told me that she was worried about me and my little brother missed me a lot, I miss them too but I have to see Endigo. I needed it more than anything else in the world. I really loved him.

Nate's POV

For some reason I wanted to say I'm not giving him back for a kiss. But something told me otherwise. I love Endigo I guess more than I thought I did and I wanted him to be happy. So I told him if he doesn't say anything when I get him back to (Y/N) he can stay with her if he says anything though then I'll have her killed and he would have to stay with me. He just looked at me then sayed something that actually made me feel weird but yet it made me happy. "What if I don't want her anymore?" I was shocked that he would say that, all her would talk about is how much he missed her. Now that I think about it, he actually stopped talking about her and he wouldn't get scared when I touched him or kissed his forehead.

Endigo's POV

I can't believe that I liked him. God dammit! Why when did I start to get this feelings for him and why? Why him, I mean gay people are amazing, but I've only ever liked girls so why all the sudden I start to like him. "Hey dumb ass Nate wants to see you."
I was snapped out of thinking. "O-okay, I'll be there in a sec." "Fine but hurry up he needs to tell you something before he takes you to see your gorgeous girlfriend." I didn't care what he says about her I didn't want her. I wanted him. Nate. The guy that literally tried to kill me and take my girlfriend away and now I want him I don't know how or why but I like him. "Hey you paying attention." "No not really why?" "I was saying that the boss has taken a liking to you more than usual. You see he never really cares about the people we take and bring here he just dose what he wants to them then when it's time we'll..... " I could tell the gard hated talking about this. "Look I'm just saying that I'm glad your getting away from this horrible place. Oh and do me a favor." "What is it?" "Don't tell anyone about this." "Right." and with that he was gone and I was heading to the room where I would be "rescued" , but for some reason I didn't go in there I went straight to where Nate was. He was on the phone with (Y/N) telling her that he would get me back safely. U walked up to him and raped my arms around his waist and kisses his neck. He told her that he would talk to her later then looked at me.

Nate's pov

I turned around and hugged him. "Are you ready to leave?" I asked it felt wrong not having here with me and not being able to kiss him. "No I don't want to leave you. But I don't know why." "What do you think?" "Well I mean I like (Y/N) but it feels wrong not being with you." "So you feel the same way then?" "I guess but I don't know why." he sighed and rested his head on my chest. "Hey, Endigo?" "Yha?" "Do you think that why you don't want to leave is because, well, maybe, I don't know, like me?" "Yha." that was it that's what I needed to hear from one of them but mostly him. I broke up the hug and looked in to his eyes. "Do you want to stay with me?" he just nodded and looked down at his feet. "But only if you promise me you won't hurt me."

(Time Skip)

Your pov

I was sitting on Nate's couch waiting for him to get there with Endigo. But something felt wrong and for whatever reason I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I didn't love him. For example in stead of getting off my ass to go with Nate to get him I sat here. And instead of actually looking for him I went to more parties and got drunk. I think I might need to break up with him. Two hours later and the front door open. It was Nate and Endigo. I got up and ran to him. I hugged him happy to have my best friend back. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something." "I need to tell you something to. I think we should break up. And before you say anything I just miss us being friends." "I was gonna say the same thing. Your still welcome to stay at my place tell you get a new place though." "Oh about that my mom is letting me move back in so its fine but thanks." " yha no problem." After that I thank Nate for getting him back and left.

Nate's pov

After she left I grabbed Endigo's hand and took him b to my room. When we were in there I pushed him up against the wall and kissed his neck, making him moan. "N--nate." he moaned softly as I found his sweet spot. "Do you want me to continue?" I asked as I pulled away from him. He just nodded and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I bit his lower lip and he let my tongue slide into his mouth. He rapped his legs around me as I took him to the bed.