The Party!?

Your Pov

It took two weeks to help Gabbie with her new song. After we finished making the video she asked us if we wanted to go to a party with her I looked at Endigo to see if he wanted to "I'm down for it if you are." He said smiling I told Gabbie to text me the details and we left.

Time skip

Endigo pov

We got to the party a little bit later then we wanted to but everyone was cool with it. I didn't really know anyone except for (Y/N) and Gabbie so I decided to go and talk to some people and maybe make some new friends. The first person I talked to had purple hair, green eyes, and was gay. He said his name was Joey. Next to him was a man with brown hair and brown eyes. I think his name was Dainle. He was Joeys boyfriend. After I talked to them for a while I decided to look for (y/n) and see if we could go back to the hotel room. I couldn't find her downstairs or upstairs. So I checked out side. Then that's when I blacked out.

Your pov

I was outside when I heard the crash coming from inside me Gabbie and a few other people got up and ran inside to see what it was. Some people were on the floor others were calling 911. It looked like there was like a fight or something. That's when I noticed that Endigo was gone he wasn't on the phone with 911 or on the ground and I didn't see him outside or upstairs. I went over to Gabbie and asked her if she had seen him "he might have gone back to your hotel room" "Maybe I'll try and call him" I said she looked worried then I saw it there was a trail of blood and right in the middle of it there was his phone.

Endigo pov

When I woke up all I could see was darkness. Then I heard someone tell someone else to take my blindfold off. All of the sudden I could see the house were the party was and in the middle of it all I could see (y/n) crying then I realized that I was bleeding from my shoulder.

Time skip

When we got to the place where I was to be 'keep' it took to people two get me up and moving. I couldn't get the image of her crying out of my head it was like implanted into my head. The house looked like something from out of a scary movie. The windows were broken and the doors were sweaky.