Imagine#1:Two Queens

Y/N's P.O.V.

I've never been in the dungeons before.I wasn't even allowed to visit Loki with or without a guard.I tried to beg Odin to at the least give me one chance to see him but it made him boil up from annoyance and so I am never to be seen by anyone at thirty yards near the dungeon entrance.Or else, I was to join Asgard's prisoners and have my own cell.

But now that Frigga had been murdered,there was more reasons for me to talk to him.Having to grow up with Thor and Loki,I would now how would Loki feel about it.He was my best friend and so was Thor.But ever since we have all grown up,we seem to drift away from each other,Loki drifting away the farthest.He had caused more serious trouble all over the worlds and I wish I'd know why.

All of Asgard bid Frigga good travels to the after life.I almost fell to my knees when I saw her ascend with the stars.I know she'll make the sky more beautiful,and I'll always remember her whenever I'd look up at night.I spent the night shedding my fair share of tears...or much more,I could never tell.She had always been a mother to me.She help me become a better warrior,and helped me learn things that made my life such an adventure.She taught so us well...me and Loki.He wasn't just wise enough to use it for a good cause.

Thor wanted Jane Foster to stay with me for the night for protection.Being aware that she was the person Frigga died for,I would,without a doubt,do the same.But I could only hope that Thor would forgive me because I really wish to see Loki tonight.And so,I had left once the mortal had fallen asleep.

I had charmed one of my cloaks with invisibility,(A/N:Shout out to my fellow Potterheads!😉😉)and had myself completely covered with it.I had sneaked out from the terrace and slowly followed a guard that I knew often went to the dungeons to take over a watch from a fellow guard.Nobody was aware that I got myself inside so far.With more tricks up my sleeves,I had successfully entered Loki's cell undetected.

The whole place was a mess so I knew Loki had put a deceiving display on the glass where he can be overlooked.That one looked more decent than what I was observing right now.But I couldn't care less...and so did he that he didn't even notice that the hidden prison door to his cell mysteriously opened and closed with no one to reveal...not one he expected to.

He was sitting against the wall by the far corner,his hair longer than I remember and in a terrible mess than I was used to

He was sitting against the wall by the far corner,his hair longer than I remember and in a terrible mess than I was used to.His eyes were so red from crying and his lips partly parted from exhaustion from screaming.He had removed some of his clothing to where he had only a shirt and trousers on.And his feet were bare and injured,bleeding from the glass that pierced his skin.

I made sure that no one would know that I was here and casted an extra charm on the glass before I removed my cloak.

"Loki,"I breathed out with such tiredness and mourning laced in my voice.