Imagine#4:All Mine

Y/N's P.O.V

I had just changed into my night gown and I was washing my face by the sink.I was constantly glancing at the locked bathroom door frantically afraid and nervous of who's behind the door.And I was moving slowly,hoping to suspend facing him,hoping that the world would just fast forward to morning so I could leave his bed chambers.

I decided to fold my wedding gown and put my shoes back into a box that my mother left for me.She was happy about this,me finally earning a title of a princess.

This was all my father's doing.He was currently the greatest soldier of Asgard,a beloved friend of the All-father,and the father-in-law of Prince Loki Odinson.Yeah,he had married me off to a prince.They had arranged everything and King Odin couldn't agree more about it.The marriage was his prize for his loyalty and service.

I was the one to suffer for it.I've always thought they considered my request of having to marry someone I love instead of wooing me to someone they could benefit from.But it has already been done and we had more fights and arguments that was necessary for the matter.I was their daughter and I must obey.So,I had to claim my love for a stranger i never met before in front of the kingdom,and him me.

When I finally decided to come out,I found him laying a few pillows and a quilt on the floor.I bet it was for me.

"You go sleep on the bed,I'll sleep on the floor,"he said.

I sighed in relief...but I think it was wrong,knowing that this was his bed chambers after all,"No,it's your bed your highness.I'll sleep on the floor."

They didn't want us to have separate rooms.They said we had to learn to be comfortable sharing our things and work out our marriage.

"We both know we've had a rough day.I don't want you getting more uncomfortable by having you sleep on the floor."

"But it's cold,you might get sick."

"Trust me,I can handle it,"Loki said,as if he knew something I don't.

I reluctantly slid myself in.It smelled too much of him,it didn't help.This would be my first time sleeping on someone else's bed.

"Good night,"I shyly say.

"Good night."

***

Loki was gone when I woke up and it made me more comfortable moving around the room.I also ate breakfast alone and had to navigate the palace with my instincts.I got lost a few times before I could find the library.

I took in the smell of books,somehow finding a sense of home in them.I was happy for the first time today.

I hurriedly browsed the shelves and took a while to find something perfect to read.But when I started to pull it out,it was mysteriously difficult.

I pulled and pulled,hoping I wouldn't break it by doing so.

With one last powerful pull,I managed to pull it out.And surprisingly,there was a permeated gap that reached the other section.What was more surprising is that I found a familiar face between it with a scrunched up forehead from confusion.

My eyes went wide and wave of shame washed over me.I hurriedly ran around the shelf and met with him,clutching the book in my hand.

"I'm so sorry,your highness.Were you trying to take this book?"

"I was,"Loki answered plainly.

"Here,take it."

"What were you even doing here?"he said with an annoyed tone,he ignored my offer.