Imagine#5:Kneel

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was weeks before the Royal Feast of Gullveig.It was the most important day to Asgard since it was the only day of the year that the God's eye mirror is opened to reveal whatever threat there is that stands against the realms.If you had told me 25 days ago that I'll be the heir to the Nornheim throne,I might have made fun of you.I still would today,but with less confidence because I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Does he always follow Sif around?"I had asked,quite creeped out how young Prince Thor followed the warrior lady like a dog.

It was a normal day...at least normal to the Odinsons,Sif,and the Warriors Three.I'm having a breakdown inside.It's my first time in the Training grounds where everyone learns to wield weapons of all sorts.I can barely hold a sword right.

"Well,I'm not suppose to tell but he's just so gullible and obvious,"the Raven-haired prince replied with a smirk,"He 'secretly' admires  Lady Sif."

I was an orphaned,bullied child before Karnilla Queen of the Norns dubbed me her successor.I was just so afraid of people I barely spoke to anyone.Not to Thor,not to Sif,and definitely not to the Warriors Three.But Loki was an exception.He was reserved and it made me comfortable.Later on,we were dubbed 'The Weird Duo' because we were creepy sorcerers who hated sparring and wrestling while the others marvelled at how 'glorious' it is.

"I'd prefer it if we just studied more spells,"I said.

"Mother joined the council.For all I know we'll be stuck here til later afternoon,"Loki was disappointed when we heard about the council meeting the Alfather had set up.Usually,while Karnila was kept from tutoring us,Frigga would be available to substitute.But not this time.

I was bored watching these hooligans tackle each other like chickens in a cock pit.I was itching for a new lesson about reserving magic for places barren of magic like Midgard.

"That's it,"I huffed as I stood to leave.

"Wait,"Loki stops me,"Where are you going?"

"I'm so tired of wrestling.I'm walking to the gardens for a nap."

Loki laughed at me.It was a trait he knew me best.I was a master of napping.I could nap through a party and through Karnilla's lectures without being caught.Though,in reality,I'm not very tired.I just want to leave this sweaty,sticky place.

"I'll join you,"he caught up to me offering his arm.I wasn't used to clinging to anyone to guide me in a walk.But apparently,this was a princely thing to do,and technically I'm a princess which is why I should be accompanied by somebody this way even though I don't want to.

We walked in sync.When I was in the streets back then,I'd call out someone for a race.I tried it once here in the palace,with Thor,saying that the last one out the classroom was a chicken.Karnilla was furious and immediately hit my head with a scroll.She nagged and called on me saying I was old enough to be engaged and that it was unladylike to call out a race.Specially with a prince like Thor.

'Old enough to be engaged'?I've never even thought about boys in my entire life.Well,at least now I do.Eversince I started wearing dresses and there wasn't dirt in my face,men were calling me beautiful.I always doubted that and I would feel uncomfortable and nervous...just like now.

I know I said I was comfortable with Loki.But not in this proximity!I was probably blushing,he might sense my fast heartbeat,Hel he might see how sweaty my palm is getting.