Imagine#2:Hot and Cold-Loki

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's not my fault.You can't stop a heart when it has fallen for someone.It's something you cannot control.And it has this searing pain of a perk that will probably hit you every time you see that person that you are out of his league.

You?A mere servant of the palace,get noticed by a charming heir to the Asgardian throne?Y/n,you must be out of your mind!

Oh,he's definitely dashing...and smart...and so different.There's something about him that's so unpredictable and attractive.That Prince Loki.

Unlike his older brother,so hunk and so athletically inclined,Loki Odinson is well read.And that's my favourite thing about him.And so,I certainly enjoy having the chance to bring him just the perfect tea to complete a good afternoon of reading.

A lot of things happened in the passed few days in the royal family.The latest news I heard about was that Prince Thor had been banished into Midgard.I could only hope that he was alright.

It was almost 2:00 and a tray of tea had already been ready on the counter.I had excitedly took it and made my way to the palace library.

I don't know why I was happy.I know,it's so stupid since all the response I get from him would be a scowl,or a groan,or probably a yell since I'd stare at him subconsciously and he hates it.So I had been careful because it was the only moment I could have with him.

I was already at the reading corner near the bookshelves but he was surprisingly missing.I sighed heavily.Well,he did miss tea yesterday,I suppose he wouldn't be having it today also.I had no choice than forfeit and probably retreat to the kitchen and help the palace cook.

I was nearly at my destination when I was surprised by healers passing by me,one had bumped me and I almost dropped the tray.But thank Alfather for my great reflexes,I had caught on.Anyway,something serious obviously happened.I'm not suppose to interfere with such things but my curiosity wants to murder me.

I had followed shortly only to know that Odin had fallen asleep(which is just a respectful term of 'fainting' since I mean no disrespect).And Queen Frigga was most certainly worried...and Prince Loki was nowhere near.

Knowing that I was probably obsessed and needing help ASAP,I still went looking for the prince and 'tea' being my excuse.Yes,I know,I know.Pitifully love-stricken.

I went searching in the hall and I heard angry shouting at one of the spare rooms,like someone in a tantrum.It sounded like Loki so I had knocked which I doubt he heard.

"Your highness,"I called out childishly,"Your tea is here."

I had already entered without permission.He was probably playing a trick but I knew he was there.But that's not why I was worried,I knew he was mad and I had enough wits to say that it's not a good time to cross him.And yet,I was here as if I didn't know.

"Your highness?"I called again.

All of a sudden,I was shoved.The ceramics along with the tea had been shattered on the marble floor and I was suddenly face to face with a cerulean beast with red evil eyes.I was hyperventilating,I could feel it.

It was a frost giant,except it wasn't giant at all.He had trapped me with his arms and had pinned me to the wall.

"Mewling quim of a servant!Are you ill?I've been enraged and still,you bothered just to bring me tea?!"

Wait...that slicked-back raven hair,and that green armor...it's Prince Loki.

I knew he'd scold me,"I'm sorry,your highness,but it was my duty.Please,do not harm me.I was just following orders."