Chapter 7 - Dubbo Zoo Part 1

Y/n POV

I woke up and felt a warm, smooth surface against my face. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that my head was just under Jimin's chest, my arms wrapped around his waist tightly. I could tell that my face had gone as red as a tomato by the feeling of burning heat in my face.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes again, hoping that Jimin wouldn't notice that I had woken up. I shuffled a bit and hugged him tighter.

"Mmm, good morning Jagi~" I heard him say and open my eyes slowly and bit my lip, shit he noticed.

"G-good morning." I smiled innocently and looked up at him. He smirked and petted my head. I shuffled back up and kissed his nose.

"Ah!" I noticed the pink that grew on his cheeks "mmm, y/n ah since when were you so boldly cute?"

"Hmmm are you not into pda?" I pouted.

"I don't care where we are, I'll accept any affection from you." He smirked, he always knows how to give me butterflies.

I shuffled closer to him and continued to hug him tightly "what time is it?"

"Shit... it's 7:30.." he sighed and I jumped up out of bed.

"YAH! GET UP BREAKFAST IS AT 8!!!" I picked out an outfit and started to walk out the back to have a shower. I took off my shirt and I wasn't wearing a bra "I'll try to be quick" I yelled out to him "get in right after m-"

"How about we just shower together." He hugged me tightly from behind and I quickly covered my chest. "Calm down" he kissed my cheek and I bit my lip "I'm just toying with-"

"I mean it would save time and water.." I looked down at the floor and blushed.

"W-Wait, really?" I turned around to see the look of surprise on his face. Still covering my chest.

I shrugged "if you want" I turned around and turned on the shower, pulling off my underwear and getting in.

I faced away from the water and looked down, wiping my hair down to make sure it got completely wet. I closed my eyes but could see the shadow form over me. I wiped my eyes and opened them, looking at his chest and not daring to look down any further. I bit my lip and covered my chest again in embarrassment. He put his arms around my waist and held me tightly. I rested my head on his chest as the water ran down both our backs and I wrapped my arms around his waist as well. We swayed slowly and he put shampoo in my hair. I chuckled as we stepped out of the water for a second and he started to wash my hair for me.

"Thank you." I laughed as he smiled brightly and then rinsed my hair out. I tried to wash his for him but I was to short. I pouted and he laughed at me. "Yahhhh, don't laaaaaugh." He kissed my cheek and made me smile again.

After we both washed our hair we got out and I quickly wrapped a towel around myself. I dried and styled my hair before getting dressed and doing my makeup. Jimin got dressed faster than I did and patiently waited for me. We quickly ran outside and went to have breakfast with the others.

Jimin's POV

*after breakfast*

We got in the golf cart with me and y/n in the back just like before. She held my hand again and leaned on my shoulder as Jin drove us to see the first animal of the day, the Przewalki's Horse. None of us even tried to pronounce the actual name properly so we called them Walki's Horsies.

Y/n got super excited to see her favourite animal first. She's so cute, I cannot believe this little angel brought lingerie and allowed me to shower with her just this morning.