Chapter 14 - Wings

Jimin's POV

I laid in this bed. Still. Alone.. I miss y/n. I looked at my phone and saw the date, I smiled slightly. At least she was coming today, I'm all the way back in Seoul. I have a concert on tonight and y/n is coming to see it.

She was busy when we left so she couldn't come with us. I haven't seen her for almost a week. We came early so that we could walk around our home for a while. I'd honestly missed Seoul but, I'd still prefer to be with y/n of course.

She was coming today, but in 9 whole hours. Of course I woke up early out of excitement, but it only made the wait more torturous. She'd be showing up in her outfit, ready to go to the concert straight away, or at least that was the plan. She promised me she'd try and be early, I miss her so fucking much damn. If I get a chance to see her earlier than the plan states, then I'm taking that chance.

I got up and ate breakfast, slowly. My whole morning was pretty slow. I had so much time that I didn't know what to do with. I watched TV for what I thought was an extremely long time, until I looked at my phone. I had woken up at 7am and now... it was only 10am. I yelled loudly i frustration and I heard Hoseok yell at me angrily from the other room, telling me to shut up. He's still asleep, worse than Suga damn.

I looked at my phone and whined. Fuck it I'm calling her. The phone rang.... and rang... and rang... she didn't answer... I listened to her voice mail. I hadn't realised how much I missed her voice. I think I accidentally left a voicemail.

Shmol Snippet of Y/n POV for fluff

I got off the plane and quickly went to get my bag. I have to be fast, have to be early for Jimin. I miss himmmmmmmmmmm.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I grabbed my bag. I pulled it out of my pocket, a voicemail? YAH! I'd missed Jimin's caaaall. I listened to the voice mail.

It was quiet for a moment before "huh? Oh it's over.. yahh~ y/n ah pick up I miss you" I heard Jimin mumble through the phone. The voice mail ended and I covered my mouth with my hand as I smiled. I was about to call him back before I got another call, it was Jimin of course.

And now back to Jimin's POV

I waited a minute and tried to be patient. That failed quickly, I decided to call her again.

It rang... and rang.. and- "Y/N!!" I yelled in excitement as she picked up, earning more scolding from Hoseok.

I ran to my room and closed the door, hopefully that would drown out my sound enough that Hobi wouldn't bother me again.

"Y/n ahh~ why didn't you pick up before?" I asked.

She giggled "pabo, I only just got off the plane, I told you I'd be getting off around 10ish" she replied.

"Oh, I forgot.." I said "how are you? How have you been? Are you ok? Have you eaten? Go eat something! Then get ready quickly, or maybe, maybe-" I started to ramble but she cut me off with another laugh.

"I'm coming Jimin don't worry, I'm fine." She replied.

"W-what if I just come and get you? I didn't realise how much I would miss you." I laughed nervously "we can go get something to eat or something, I can show you around a bit then you can come and get ready here. My room feels to big, you should just stay here, cancel that hotel. I have less self control than I thought." We both laughed and she agreed.

"Ok ok ok! I'll come and get you as soon as I'm ready, w-wait at the pick up area at the airport, I'm coming I'm coming!" I heard her laugh at me again. I didn't care how desperate I seemed, I was desperate.