Chapter 16 - Christmas Special

Y/N POV

I woke up and rolled over on the spot, smiling and inhaling the sweet scent of Jimin. Had he put on a shirt on in the middle of the night? I mean it wasn't particularly cold. I slowly opened my eyes, god not again. I sighed as I saw the empty bed next to me. Jimin's pillow, the messy bed sheets, but no Jimin.

I sighed a laid on my back. I stared at my ceiling before slowly grabbing my phone.

"Where are you" I texted Jimin

I got a fast reply "I'll be home soon. Stay in bed ok?"

I sighed and slumped back into the bed with a long sigh. I almost fell back asleep until I heard the sweet click of the door opening, that I had grown to love so much.

"Jimin?!" I yelled and drowsily sat up in bed.

"Are you still in bed?" He yelled back and I yelled a yes in reply "good! Stay there!" He replied.

I groaned "hurry up!"

About 10 minutes later he walked in with a tray. On the tray were two plates, each with two fluffy pancakes coated in maple syrup. There was a plate of fruit and two cups of steaming coffee along with two roses in a small vase. I looked at him in shock, my mouth dropping open and a light pink spreading across my cheeks.

"J-Jimin... what's this." My expression didn't change as he walked in with a bright smile on his face. He sat next to me and placed the tray on the bed as I folded my legs.

"Christmas Eve breakfast!" He grinned at me and I smiled back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Careful don't spill the coffee.." he said as he wearily watched the coffee cups wobble a bit.

I giggled and placed a firm kiss on his lips. I had to kiss him multiple times as I couldn't stop myself from smiling intensely in between each kiss.

"Thank you Jimin ah.." I said as he smiled back.

"Come on, aren't you hungry?" He said and I nodded.

I sat back and looked at the large tray. Where to begin. I sipped my coffee and groaned in pleasure "mochi since when could you make heavenly coffee."

"Wait till' you try the pancakes" he smirked and leaned in a bit, anxiously waiting for me to try them.

I cut a piece of the pancake and dipped it in the maple syrup. I put the piece in my mouth and sucked the syrup off of the fork as I pulled it away. The fluffy pancake was soaked in the rich, sweet syrup.

"So?" I saw Jimin bite his lip and watch me in anticipation.

"Jimin I- I" I replied, looking down with a nervous expression.

"Ah shit, they taste bad huh..." He looked down with disappointed.

It broke my heart so much that I couldn't keep up the sad act. "Yah Jimin I'm only joking, please never look so sad ever again, my heart just got ripped from my chest." I hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.

"So, you like them?" He looked back down at me.

"Of course, they're divine!" I let go of his arm and continued eating my pancake. "Eat some!"

We spoke for a while and finished our pancakes and coffee. Afterwards, Jimin put everything on the tray and went to the kitchen.

"Ok, get ready to go Ice Skating" He said, far to casually, as he walked out of the room.

"What?" I asked

"You heard me!" He yelled back "hurry up!"

I got up and hesitantly got dressed into a warm outfit. It didn't snow here unfortunately, but apparently Jimin wanted it to seem like it did.
I walked out after doing my makeup and started to help Jimin.