Chapter 8 - Dubbo Zoo Part 2

!!!WARNING!!!
This chapter contains:
- sexual intercourse

PART 1

Jimin's POV

I woke up just like every other day, y/n in my arms, tightly clinging to me just like those Koalas we saw yesterday. I smiled down at her and then she stretched. I felt a sharp sting in my face as her fist connected with my cheek.

"Ooft" I rubbed my cheek with my hand, she's got a hard hit for such a little person.

"YAH!!! JIMIN AH I'M SO SORRY" she sat up an sat on my lap, cupping my face in her hands.

I chuckled and put my hand on hers "it's ok it's o-" my eyes widened in surprise as she instantly pressed her lips against mine hard.

She then pulled away and kissed my cheek multiple times. I laughed and sat up "ok ok ok, I'm fine really, let's get ready we're probably late again."

Y/n POV

*after breakfast*

We set out towards the Spider Monkey enclosure first. We had left earlier than yesterday since we had 8 animals to go see today.

I nearly fell asleep on Jimin during the ride there but we arrived at the enclosure before I got the chance.

I got out and looked at them in shock, these monkeys are so creepy. I held Jimins hand tightly and he just looked at me and chuckled slightly

"What the fuuuuu" he just looked at them and laughed.

We left quickly because everyone found them kinda creepy to look at. Next we went to see the Siamang Apes.

We got there and stepped out of the cart, staring and not seeing them at first.

"Jimin ah, can you see any?" I looked at him and then back at the enclosure.

"No not y- wait!!" He pointed and laughed "Wait look! Over there! Look at it's hair!" He laughed so hard and I kept straining my eyes until I saw it. I joined in with his laughter and kept looking around at all of them.

"I mean, they kinda cute." I shrugged and then we moved onto the next animal, the White-Handed Gibbon.

I honestly didn't know what to expect because I had never heard of a White-Handed Gibbon. Once we arrived I saw them instantly, their fur was a weird creamy white with black faces.

"Jimin why are monkeys so creepy looking.." I grabbed his hand again.

The male ranger came over and leaned on the fence. Jimin stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, I didn't even realise that he was glaring at the ranger.

"You know, these kind of Gibbons can actually be dark brown or black to red-buff and pale fawn, but they will always have a white fringe framing their black face and white upper sides of the hands feet." He said while looking at the monkeys and then back at y/n with a smirk on his face.

I laughed at him slightly and Jimin just hugged me tighter. "Interesting, well thank you but we're gonna go see the Ring Tailed Lemurs now" I turned around in Jimin's arms and kissed his cheek. "Come oooon." I grabbed his hand and we got back in in the golf cart.

I looked back at the ranger's look of disappointment and laughed quietly as we drove away. We arrived at the enclosure and stood outside, admiring the lemurs from afar.

Taehyung tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around "hm? What's up?" I asked.

He was... blushing?! "Come" his English wasn't very good so I excused the forwardness but then he started to walk away and I followed.