Chapter 11 - Fear

!!!WARNING!!!
This chapter contains content such as:
- self harm

Jimin's POV

A few weeks had passed since the night y/n had found out I was an idol. I feel as though things went down hill from that night. She had stopped wanting to see me as often, she used to ask for me every day and now she didn't ask unless she really needed to. Was she avoiding me? Was she upset with me for not telling her? Was there something wrong with me being a Kpop idol?

At school she seemed distant, the light in her eyes that I loved so much seemed to have dimmed. She used the excuse of studying for HSC, but maybe it wasn't an excuse. Maybe she was just busy, trying to please her dad.

But she just seemed so... sad.. like it was much more than just studying.

I was at school, taking our last HSC exam. I had finished early with 10 minutes left. This left me with plenty of time, to much time, to sit back and think about my situation. Finally it would be over soon and I could find out what was wrong with y/n. I hope she tells me. Maybe she doesn't trust me, I'll need to fix that. I felt like making a mental to do list on what I need to fix between us.

We walked out of the classroom together as always and smiled at her

"How'd you do?" I asked.

"Fine." She replied with a blank expression. It was kind of creepy to be honest.

"Jagi it's almost summer, it's starting to heat up why're you wearing your blazer so often." I chuckled but then frowned slightly when I saw the sadness in her face, at least she was showing an actual emotion.

"It's... comfortable." She replied and looked down.

"Psh, no it's not. Come on it's to hot for this." I replied. I put my fingers between the collar of the blazer and her neck and tried to pull it off for her, but she swiftly turned around and smacked my hands away. I flinched and looked st her confused.

"Don't!! If I felt hot I would take it off.." she tried to look angry, but her expression was a confusing mixture of fear and sadness.

I began to feel worried, jumping to the worst possible conclusions in my mind.

"Jagi, come back to my house? I miss you." I said as I looked at her sadly.

"Miss me? I've seen you every day for the past few weeks.." she replied.

"You've been with me physically, but I don't know" I furrowed my brow "you've seemed absent, just, come home with me and we can talk. Yeah?" I asked, intertwining our fingers and holding her hand tightly.

She looked at me suspiciously, squinting her eyes slightly "talk?"

"Just come to my place" I rolled my eyes slightly and grabbed her hand, leading her back to my car.

*back at the house*

I sneakily turned on the heater before we sat down on my bed. I'm going to get answers from her no matter what.

Y/n POV

He sat me down on the bed. What was he up to? I swear to god, I hope he doesn't try getting answers out of me. I don't want to tell him but he's going to get sad if I avoid answering, and the last thing I want is for Jimin to be sad, and me the cause of that sadness.

It's what I've been trying to avoid this entire time.

I laid down, my head on his leg and him playing with my hair. I wrapped my arm around his leg and took a deep breath in, inhaling his scent. Emotion finally seeped back into my expression, turning desperate, I hugged his leg tighter. To be honest, I missed Jimin as well. I missed spending time with him.