Rooster

[Note]

This chapter is just bad. I swear I like Taro, I just couldn't write all of this lovey stuff.
-----------------------------------------------------------

      Taro felt like a leader telling everyone what and what not to do.  Even the Teku -and Mark (with a bit of protest of course) obeyed his orders.  It probably helped that everyone was staying at his summer home and didn't want to see Taro angry.  He smiled at this.

      "What are you smiling about", asked Karma, turning to her side to look at him.

      "Nothing"

      Karma smirked and kissed him on the cheek before getting out of bed.

      "Where are you going", Taro asked, still laying down.

      "Nowhere"

      Taro smiled.  He knew where she was going.  She had been working every late night and early morning to try and find Vert.  After Tezla refused to help, the progress became painstakingly slow.

      After Karma put on her clothes, she walked out the door with a backwards wave. Taro stared at the ceiling for a brief moment before sitting upright.  He yawned and stretched, then slipped his pants over his boxers, and walked down the hall.

      Someone was already in the bathroom, and he heard the unmistakable sound of the basement steps creaking. -that no doubt were Lani or Monkey's doing.

      "No.  No, I'm sorry. I-"

      Taro knocked gently on Tork's door, not waiting for a response before walking in.

      "Early breakfast", Taro asked.  If Tork didn't want to talk to him about it, he wasn't going to force him to.

      "Y-yeah, sounds good".