Technical Difficulties

She's so beautiful.  She's so, so beautiful.  The way that she just figures things out too.  It's just so dreamy.

      "Monkey; off"

      "Yes ma'am", Monkey swooned, gracefully sliding his elbows off the table making half of the papers fly off in a fluttering mess.

      Lani groaned and went back to her computer to try and figure out how to get a signal on Vert's car without the research.  Monkey scurried to pick up all of the papers and started to head in Lani's direction.

      "Thank you", said Karma as she scooped the papers out of his hands while walking by.

      "Heyy"

      "If you're going to be in here, at least make yourself useful please", said Lani while still looking at the computer screen.

      "Well, -You two haven't been doing much of anything but avoid each other.  Don't you think working together would hel-"

      "Got it", exclaimed Karma, pointing at a pair of numbers on her laptop screen.

      "Uh, I dunno about you, but that doesn't look like vert", said Monkey with a confused look on his face.

      Karma threw her jacket over her shoulder, grabbed her laptop, and ran upstairs.

      "Soo, Lani"

      Lani hurried up the stairs after Karma holding a bundle of papers.

      Monkey nodded to himself and and grabbed a beer from the mini fridge.

      Duty calls.