🍀Chapter Three 🍀

I was looking at this cute pink MCM book bag when this guy came up to me.

"Hey shawty" he said sizing me.

"I have a boyfriend" I lied. The guy looked to be old enough to be my dad and wasnt my type anyway.

"Oh really where he at?" He said looking around the store.

"Uh...um.." I stuttered nervously. Then I felt someone wrap their hands around my waist and pull me to their chest.

"Is there a problem" I heard nahmir say from behinde me.

The guy looked confused. I didn't say anything but i could tell nahmir was giving him a death stare.

"Nah no problem at all" the guy said walking away from us.

I sighed heavily.

"Thankyou" I said turning to nahmir.

"No problem shawty" he said biting his lip.

"You can let go of me now" I said looking down. I could feel his well Yk what pressed against my ass a slight blush ran across my face.

"No I cant" he protested.

"Why not"

"Cause he still in here and that nigga don't need to be getting no more idea's" I looked up and sure enough he was still watching us.

"Okay" I shrugged looking back at the back pack. Nahmir put his arm around me.

"You like that one?" Nahmir asked.

"Yea the color is cute"

I was looking through the backpacks when I felt someone kissing my neck.

"Nahmir" I said sternly.

"Mhmm"

"Stop idiot" I said he made his way up to my cheek.

"Alright he is gone now" I said breaking away from him. I'm almost ashamed to say that I liked what nahmir was doing it gave me butterflies inside I looked down at my shoes so he would catch me flustered and blushing.

Their was a awkward silence.

"Alright you getting the back pack or what" he said grabbing it.

"Nah" I said about to walk out of the store.

"Why not" he said stopping me. I couldn't tell him the real reason because it would give him another reason to make fun of me.

"I just don't want it" I shrugged walking out of the store. He furrowed his eyebrows but followed me back to the food court where niki and jay were.

"Where did yall go" jay asked.

"I was just looking through some stores" I said sitting down.

Nahmir leaned over and whispered something to jay and he nodded.

"You sure your not hungry? " Jay asked me.

"If she was hungry she know how to get her own food" niki butted in. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yea jay I'm sure thanks for asking" I smiled at him.

"Here" nahmir said passing his fries to me.

"Nahmir im really not-"

"Shut up and eat" he said sternly.

"Alright"

We talked for a while and then we were already to go.

"Ayee I'll be right back" nahmir said going back into the mall.