?Chapter Ten?

"Dezzy wake up" I heard nahmir say as I opened my eyes. I pushed him back.

"Why you so close damn" I said sitting up.

"Not like I wanted to smell yo nasty ass morning breath any way" he said holding his nose.

"Ha ha" I said sarcastically.

"Just for that I'm not talking to you no more today starting now" I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"I don't care" nahmir said. I shrugged closing the door.

I washed up and everything and I walked out of the bathroom. Nahmir wasn't in there meaning he was downstairs. I picked out some clothes to wear and got dressed.

I found my backpack in the corner and grabbed my phone and air pods.

I walked downstairs and Jay and nahmir were sitting on the couch.

"Mornin dezz" Jay said daping me up.

"Mornin" I said. I sat down on the couch and scrolled through my Snapchat. I saw the picture that nahmir posted of us yesterday.

"Y'all ready to go?" Nahmir said standing at the door. I nodded and stood up.

We all got in the car this time I got in the backseat and Jay got in the passenger.

I put my air pods in as we pulled up to school.

"There go nahmir" I heard a group of girls say as we walked past.

"Wait did she just get out the car with them oh hell no"

"Charity case" one of them said. I turned up the volume so that is was blasting I didn't want to hear anything else they had to say.

I felt nahmir put his arm around my waist as we walked into the building every body turned their attention to us. I took out my AirPods .

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"I thought you wasn't talking to me huh?" He said smirking at me.

"Nahmir seriously I don't like the attention" I said. He smirked at me as we stopped at my locker.

"Oh really?!" He said Turning to me. I looked at the people around us.

"Yes-" nahmir cut me off by pressing his lips to mine and wrapping his arms around my waist.I heard a silent gasp go around everybody.

He pulled away smikring at me. I stood there speechless.

"See ya later shawty" he said kissing my cheek and walking away. I stood there a moment a little shocked. I put in my locker combination as the people around me started murmuring about what just happend.

I grabbed my books as everybody in the hallway watched me. I got to class quickly for the simple reason that I didn't like attention and what nahmir just did brought all of it to me and him.

I sighed walking down the hall. I guess word started to spread because people would point and nod discreetly.  take a picture it'll last longer damn.

"Hey aren't you Destiny?" Alani said stepping infront of me. I rolled my eyes prepared for what ever bullshit came out of her mouth this time.

"Why you wanna know?" I said back with an attitude.

"I thought I told you nahmir dosent want you so stay away from him" where did this bitch even come from all im saying is I ain't never seen her and niki in the same room is all🤷🏽‍♀️.

I laughed a little harder than expected. She looked at me asking what was funny I just couldnt stop laughing.

"There she go" I heard Jay say from somewhere behinde me. I shook my head smiling.

Jay was beside Alani when I looked up.

"Hey jay" I said still smiling. Ignoring her presence.

"Wassup dezzy me and nahmir was just lookin for you" he said. Alani furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh where's nahmir"  I asked looking at Alani who had her arms crossed. I looked back at jay.

"Right here" I heard nahmir say hugging me from behinde and kissing my cheek.

"Hey nahmir" Alani said her whole mood changing. He looked at her and chucked his head up looking back at me.

"You ready to go to class" he asked me.

"Mmhm" I said walking around alani.

Nahmir was behinde me and Jay was beside me.

"In tired of people staring at me like damn I've went to this school for years y'all niggas just now noticing me the fuck" I complained sitting down in my seat. Jay and Nahmir both laughed.

"Trust me they notice you they just notice you more cuz you with me and nahmir" Jay said sitting down.

"Cuz I'm that nigga" nahmir said sitting down and smirking at me. His confidence is attractive.

"Well it makes since people always asking for pictures and stuff I just thought they was being dumb like y'all were YouTube famous or sum " I shrugged.

"Famous to most" Jay said. Kids started coming into class in groups. I saw niki come in and I rolled my eyes. She spotted nahmir and smiled walking over to us.

"Hey nahmir" she said batting her eyes at him. I gagged.

Nahmir didn't answer back to her.

"Your in my seat" she said with an atitude. I looked behinde me and beside to find out who she was talking to.

"You can sit somewhere else" I said.

"But this is my seat nahmir tell her this is my seat" she said. We all looked at him saw a flicker of mischief in his eyes making me curious. He looked at niki and smiled. Then looked at me smirking.

"Destiny that is niki's seat" I furrowed my eyes brows at him.

"Excuse me?" I said. He started smiling. What the hell is funny here.

I stood up grabbing my bag now pissed off. Niki sat down in the chair smirking at me.

"This is your seat" nahmir said pulling me onto his lap. He laughed a little and then Jay burst into a fit of laughter.

"Not funny i almost slapped you" I said mean muggging him. He laughed.

"I thought she was gone kill you on bro" Jay laughed.

"I just wanted to mess witchu" he said. I mean mugged him.

He started  kissing me all over my face. I tried not to smile but did.

"Shut up" I laughed. I kissed him on the lips quickly and leaned back onto him. I put my arm around his shoulder.

Niki looked angry as hell but why should I care.