Chapter Twenty

Jays pov
"Stop screaming like a lil bitch" glizzy said to Chris who was rolling around on the floor blood spilling out from his leg.

"I got shot in the chest I ain't scream not once" glizzy said.

"Shut yo goofy ass up" I said jokingly.

"Finish telling us what we need to know nahmir said.

"A-aalani told me that y'all didn't do aaanything even though you were drugged yyyou didn't let her"Chris said out of breath. A look of relief washed over nahmir's face.

"That's all in needed to know" nahmir said before another loud bang rang out. When I looked down Chris laid dead on the couch.

"He deserves more than that" I said shooting him in his arm.

"Ayee we gotta blast before 12 come" glizzy said walking to the door.

We all walked outside.

"Leave the door open" I said.

"Why?"

"It'll look like a break in especially when they find all those drugs he has they'll think it was bussiness gone bad" I said.

"Damn you smart" glizzy said walking off the porch.

We got in the car and nahmir was hella silent the whole ride. I can't blame him though after hearing what I just heard I would be quite to.

We came back to the house and changed clothes putting up all the evidence.

Nahmir's pov
Chris is lucky I ain't do worse to him having me go through hell and putting Dezzy through hell to.... Nah nah I can't blame him for everything I'm reason she not here I'm the reason she cried I'm the reason she unhappy.

I shook my head at myself and sat down on the couch. Today's her birthday and I didn't even know it how the hell did I let something so important by pass me I remember her telling me she had never really had a party I was gonna do something big but I was to selfish to think about her.

"Fuck man what can I do about Dezzy!" I semi yelled. Jay and glizzy both gave me 'I don't know' looks.

"She staying with ari at her place if that helps" jay said sitting down on the other couch.

"Aight lets go I gotta say sorry" i said hoping up from the couch and walking to the door.

"You sure about that" glizzy asked.

"Whatchu mean hell yea I'm sure" I said jay and glizzy exchanged a look and hoped up as well.

We all got back in the car and drove to the other side of town which is where ari lives.

Jay knocked on the door and we all waited I was low key nervous asf.

"Hey?" She said as she opened the door.

"We came to see dezzy is she aight?" Glizzy asked.

"She's.....okay i guess" she said letting us in.

"What are you doing here" she asked me with an attitude.

"Hol up before you go getting an attitude lemme explain" I said in defense.

I quickly explained everything to her from the party to us shooting Chris.

"Alright I understand" she said and I sighed in relief I hope Dezzy can be this understanding I doubt it though but that's okay I'm willing to work for it.

"But That still don't excuse how you treated Dezzy" she said her attitude now back. Jay and glizzy both agreed.

"I know damn I fucked up okay I'm tryna fix it now where is she" I said.

"Hold on" ari said jogging upstairs. She came back almost immediately.

"She said she doesn't wanna talk to you"

"Whatchu mean shE DOsent WaNna taLk to Me?" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

She shrugged. "That's what she wanted me to tell you... but jay and glizzy y'all can go if you want"

All of us looked at each other.

"I got you Man I'll tell her for you" glizzy said putting a hand on my back.

I shook my head in disbelief what the fuck is going on here.

"Alright just let her know I'm real sorry" I sighed in defeat. They all nodded going upstairs leaving me alone with my thoughts. If I love her like I say I do I have to respect her space...but damn this is hard.

Dezzy's pov
I heard multiple footsteps coming up stairs and then the door opened and jay glizzy and ari walked in closing the door behind him.

"Poor baby" glizzy said in a high voice hugging me tightly. I laughed a little.

"You Alright dez"jay said hugging me.

"Yea I guess so" I said sitting down on ari's bed.

"They killed Chris" ari blurted out and I looked at jay and glizzy wide eyed.

"You did what?!?" I yelled as I jumped up almost falling on my ass.

"Technically nahmir killed him" glizzy said holding his hands out in front of him.

"O my god y'all are gonna get arrested o my god y'all are gonna go to jail o my god o my god o my god where is nahmir did they catch him?!?" I said nervously pacing the floor. They all started laughing like shit was funny.

"What's so funny y'all could go to prison!!" I yelled. (Your not going to jail...your going to prison 😫)

"Chill Chill were fine we handled everything alright but that ain't the important part" jay said his tone getting serious.

"Okay?" I said sitting down.

"I don't know how to say this..." jay said and he looked at glizzy for help.

"Uh I don't know man Uh... remember that party we went to downtown right?" Glizzy started I nodded my head.

"Well you see what had happened was I was dancing with some hoes right I got super drunk of this drink shit was wild it was one badddd chick to like damn her ass was fat like P-H-A-T- "

We all started laughing like crazy.

"Nigga get to the point" jay said smiling.

"Alright Alright Alright shawty was bad though-"

"Glizzy!" We all said in unison.

"Alright nigga dang!... so Chris told me to give this cup to nahmir and I did he drunk that shit and next thing you know we couldn't find his high yellow ass" I giggled a little at him.

"So he didn't leave with y'all?" I said looking at jay mean mugging him. He gave a nervous laugh.

"Nope nigga wasn't with us" glizzy said.