Chapter Fifthteen

Destiny's pov
////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up the next morning me and ari were laid across the couch in our blankets.

I started to get up when I felt someone's arm around my waist. I smiled to myself but when I looked to my side it wasn't nahmir it was Chris.

I immediately hopped up causing him to wake up. He looked at me like I was the crazy one.

"What is wrong with you" I whisper yelled at him. He raised an eyebrow looking confused.

"I have a whole boyfriend" I said snatching up my cover and walking upstairs angrily. I walked into nahmir's room and closed the door behind me making sure it was locked.

I got under the covers and it relaxed me because they smelled like nahmir. I sniffed them and that made me wonder where he was because. All the other boys seemed to be here.

I figured he might be at the studio or getting food or something so I thought nothing of it I got comfortable under the covers and went back to sleep.

Nahmir's pov
I woke up with the worst headache in the world man. Like the room was spinning and shit and I was dizzy asf. I sat up in bed and the first thing I noticed was that I didn't have on any clothes. I don't remember anything from last night.

"What the fuck?" I said looking around the room. Then I noticed this ain't my fucking room,and that the female beside me wasn't destiny. I jumped up quickly looking for my clothes.

I looked for my clothes and just as I was putting them on the girl woke up and I saw her face. Alani?!? Destiny is going to fucking kill me how long have I been gone.

"Where you going baby?" Alani said I looked at that bitch like what the fuck she talking about. I put on my clothes.

"Don't fucking call me baby" I said looking for my phone.

"Why do you still want her!" She yelled. I ignored her and continued looking for my phone.

"Nahmir listen to me you deserve so much more than that bitch you wanna call a girlfriend" she said touching my hand I pulled I back looking at her. This bitch had lost her damn mind.

"I don't know who the fuck you thinking You is but I ain't got time for your bull shit now where is my phone" I said angrily looking at her. She looked smug smirking at me and shit.

I crossed my arms and mean mugged the fuck outta her but she ain't flinch.

"This my last time askin... where the fuck is my phone Alani" I said clenching my teeth. I wanted to slap the fuck out and of her for trying me and shit but I knew better than to hit a female even if she is a dog.(y'all see what I did there😂)

"Here then" she said rolling her eyes and tossing me my phone. I grabbed it and started to leave.

"Just wait I'm not done" she said I turned and looked at her and shook my head and walked out slamming the door behind me.

"What the fuck did I just do??" I said to myself.

"Dezzy is going to kill me....I cheated fuck fuck fuck" I said slamming the front door behind me. Though I don't remember anything from last night I know no matter how drunk or cross faded I got I wouldn't do that...not with her...not to destiny... where tf were my "friends"

I called an Uber to take me to the house. I need a minute to get my mind right and to come up with an excuse....I just can't bring myself to break her heart like that we just started bonding and shit...ima lose that...

Alani's pov
"Who the fuck does nahmir think he is slamming doors and shit he don't pay bills around here" I yelled talking to myself.

"I don't give a fuck anyway I got pictures of us together anyway imma put them on my snap" I laughed. He wouldn't let me fuck but he don't have to know that. destiny is gonna be so heart broken when she find out. I started laughing to myself.

Dezzy's pov
I woke up to someone opening the room door. I slightly opened my eyes to make sure is wasn't Chris perverted ass and I saw nahmir.

"Nahmir?" I said sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes. He looked at me and gave a small smile but his eyes weren't smiling ya know?

"You okay baby?" I asked getting up and walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around him looking up at his face.

"Yea Dezzy I'm fine" he said pushing me off of him. It took all the power in my body not to snap on him I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Alright then I'm finna go downstairs" i said through clenched teeth. I don't know who he got an attitude with I ain't even do nothing yet I should have an attitude with him he wasn't home when I woke up he was gone all night but I'm not throwing shade and pushing him am I? Dumbass!

I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch next to ari. I leaned my head on her shoulder and she started playing with my hair.

"You okay?" She whispered to me. I looked at her she my best friend even if I lied she would know.

"I'll tell you about it later" I whispered back she nodded and got on her phone still playing with my hair.

Glizzy was still asleep on the other couch mumbling something about Cheeto puffs or something. Manny was in the bathroom. Jay was sitting up on his phone and Chris I guess was in the kitchen doing whatever he does.

I grabbed my phone and texted jay. He looked at me like I was crazy cause we in the same room.

Dezzy💫💕- how come nahmir didn't come home with you guys??
Jay🤟🏽🔥- wym he did, he went to go get food early this morning it's in the kitchen if you want some

I looked up to see his face and he gave me a goofy smile and I laughed.

Dezzy💫💕- Alright bet thank you

I texted him. I was about to go get food out of the kitchen but remember Chris was in there so I got ari to come with me.

Jay's pov
I felt bad for lying to Dezzy but I'm pretty nahmir got a good reason for not being with us or at least I hope so cause if not Dezzy gone be mad at me for protecting his ass.